Mcvities Plainchoc Digestives

I'm pretty sure I saw some McVities digestives at the new Villa Mart at Paradise (was Seri Centre) on Sirinakarindra. Don't recall if they were milk or plain though. Also Emporium is a reasonable bet for farang treats.

Cheers,

K.

Tops on Samui has most of 'em I noticed. I prefer to eat the whole packet melted together.

Only attempt this on the beach though.......:ermm::lol:

Have a trip to Penang in Malaysia and go to Tesco and they have a lot chocolate Digestives their-Bovril 250g jars and many British food items you can not get here. well worth a 2-3 day trip. i go often.

Tops on Samui has most of 'em I noticed. I prefer to eat the whole packet melted together.

Only attempt this on the beach though.......:ermm::lol:

Have a trip to Penang in Malaysia and go to Tesco and they have a lot chocolate Digestives their-Bovril 250g jars and many British food items you can not get here. well worth a 2-3 day trip. i go often.

I can only just afford the biscuits , were not all loaded you know SK. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed yesterday the presence of McVities digestives, milk, plain and dark chocolate digestives in Villa Market at the new Paradise mall on Srinakarindra (was the Seri Centre). But beware: this is a tropical country, it's almost guaranteed that there will only be one biscuit in a pack (that is to say two dozen biscuit layers in a solid chocolate block).

Went to Penang Tesco's last week - v. disappointed. No Tetley's or PG Tips teas, just the usual insipid Lipton's and own brands. Also nothing I couldn't get here in Bangkok. I took an extra bag to bring back all the goodies and didn't use it.

Edited by phaethon