Muang Thai In 3 Days Here I Come!

Skeetjones

Have you been paying for your child?

Is so, you have a right to see him/her. If not, poor show on you.

I understand that relationships break down but the kids are not at fault so why should they suffer when the (most likely) father refuses or just cannot be bothered to pay for their responsibility/ies.

If you are paying, pair play and well done, if not, stay the hel_l away.

the answer to those ready to pass judgement.

Let Him Who Is Without Sin Cast the First Stone

Dont know what happen in the past, and I dont care, not my business,

I am happy for you and your kid, and that you will finally be together.

I wish you both the best of luck,

only one piece of advice

Do the right thing.

What I hate about these threads is...... we never get any follow up.

How things are on arrival.

How things are a few months down the line.

How things are a year or two later.

It would be nice if the OP could provide some follow up, if only as a change from the usual fan fare followed by silence.

• 9 months later...

What I hate about these threads is...... we never get any follow up.

How things are on arrival.

How things are a few months down the line.

How things are a year or two later.

It would be nice if the OP could provide some follow up, if only as a change from the usual fan fare followed by silence.

Well I forgot all about this thread! wow. This was almost 9 months ago!

Things where odd on arrival! I haven't seen my ex wife in 3 years, and in front of her waiting was my little kid. I didn't really know how to react honestly, of course I was excited, very nervous and very scared.

I won't go into detail, but It was a good trip in all. My child is beautiful and very smart. Her mom does a great job raising her. I was very humbled on how I figured I could just show up after 3 years and expect my kid to just automatically know who I was and want to be around me and love me. But It wasn't like that at all. She wouldn't come to me or my mom, or show to much love like she would to her mom's side of the family (which is ok, that's my fault). It was great, but very hard on me (I'm sure on them as well), as I was/am still confused on what I should do in my life.

All in all, the wedding was big and great, my last few days there I caught some kind of flu that caused me to lose 10 pounds in days and had me going through hot and cold spells. Other than that the village hasn't changed at all, nor the people in it. They all remembered me by my first name, even after all these years from being away! (I was pretty much the only half thai/farang they ever met) so it feels great for most of the people there to want to share drinks and offer beers to me and talk to me after so long of absents. I felt my ex wifes family would look down on me, since I haven't been taking care of my responsibility, but surprisingly they still treated me like family and cracked jokes with me like nothing happened.

It feels good for people I've never met in my life at the wedding telling me I could be a superstar in bangkok or I could be anything I wanted to be, I don't hear that to much in America but it feels to for Thai's to thing my life is so perfect and great when it is really not, it somewhat makes me feel better about myself, because I never seem to man up or make the right decisions in life.

It was definalty a great experience once again. But a big eye opener to see my kid and how she is doing.

The simple life is truly a great thing. All in All a great time and can't wait to go back someday.

DSC02403Small.jpg

That's me, my ex wifes, sisters kid, my kid in the green, and mother in law at the pre wedding.