Thai Judges Filmed From Sacked Secretary's Seat

webfact

I was very careful to make sure there was NO personal attack in what I wrote Jayboy and I called you on your style again and asked direct questions about what YOU state is fact but apparently is only your opinion. You failed to answer.

You have implied I was a visa runner, a drunk, a teacher, etc etc etc in various threads in an attempt to discredit my posts while never addressing the FACTS in my posts :) I have refrained from returning the favor, as I assume your behaviour will be duly noted in time :)

Honestly you should try and transcend all your personal issues.If you focus on the matter at hand I'll be happy to discuss.

again with a sweeping personal attack :)

Issues are listed above ----- in previous posts where I pointed out you were stating your opinion or that of an opinion piece or editorial and then making statements about people in general. You have never posted any facts, just personal opinions and personal attacks :)

it's jdinasia's modus operandum on TV to get posters on the politics discussions who don't sing from his hymn sheet banned. He often works hard on this one. Re-read the forum rules and take care debating with him ;) .

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was very careful to make sure there was NO personal attack in what I wrote Jayboy and I called you on your style again and asked direct questions about what YOU state is fact but apparently is only your opinion. You failed to answer.

You have implied I was a visa runner, a drunk, a teacher, etc etc etc in various threads in an attempt to discredit my posts while never addressing the FACTS in my posts :) I have refrained from returning the favor, as I assume your behaviour will be duly noted in time :)

Honestly you should try and transcend all your personal issues.If you focus on the matter at hand I'll be happy to discuss.

again with a sweeping personal attack :)

Issues are listed above ----- in previous posts where I pointed out you were stating your opinion or that of an opinion piece or editorial and then making statements about people in general. You have never posted any facts, just personal opinions and personal attacks :)

it's jdinasia's modus operandum on TV to get posters on the politics discussions who don't sing from his hymn sheet banned. He often works hard on this one. Re-read the forum rules and take care debating with him ;) .

You sound like a disgruntled victim. Who were you before?

I don't see JDN specifically working to get others banned,

but he does make arguments that seem to piss off some weaker egos and

that seems to make them lash out and get themselves banned.

No one can make another get banned.

They must type the indiscretion all on their own.

Edited by animatic

I am certainly attempting to avoid ANY personal attacks and trying to stick to facts, and my opinions (which are stated as such and backed with supporting facts). I don't resort to name calling and ad hominem attacks (but I have in the past done some of both... admittedly).

I am still waiting for jayboy to post some facts about any of his claims.

I don't see JDN specifically working to get others banned,

but he does make arguments that seem to piss off some weaker egos and

that seems to make them lash out and get themselves banned.

No one can make another get banned.

They must type the indiscretion all on their own.

[/quote

You cannot be serious.

He has a very poor record particularly on goading members on matters like LM and the judiciary (where for obvious reasons not least forum rules all must be careful), and has been warned to desist.

To be fair I haven't noticed this kind of activity in the last few months.So perhaps he has reformed, though the mods will be more up to date on this.