Looking For A Maid .. Again ...

pinn

Sawasdii kha.. I desperately need a good quality maid. Someone who is a good cook, clean, enjoy housework, can iron work shirt well and .. not scared of cat... no english is the best! and 5 years+ experience smile.gif If anyone has a maid at home and she can recommend any of her quality maid friend .. I would be very very appreciated. I now seriously need help!!!! sad.gif

working area : Near Sheraton Hotel ( Asoke )

Salary: minimum 12,000

working hr : MOnday - Friday ( not live in )

Cheers ... smile.gif

I have some one who can do all those things, and can not speak english as well, she is a experienced maid, and would like to contact you if still available

please send your telephone number to my account as a message and i will contact you

One would think with that kind of salary people would be lined up for miles? apart from this obversation sorry cannot help but good luck

(Assuming that the OP has a small family of 4), For a full time maid responsible for cooking, cleaning, washing & ironing work clothes, it is not at all a fancy salary, it is reasonable and a good maid will expect some perks over it. Of course you can find maids for 5000/month also, but the OP is looking for a responsible person who need not be constantly supervised. By any yardstick, 12000 is not a salary for which people would be queued up for miles. I know because i had a tough time finding a good maid for the same salary a few months ago. Also assuming that OP is in Bangkok

Edited by saakura

One would think with that kind of salary people would be lined up for miles? apart from this obversation sorry cannot help but good luck

(Assuming that the OP has a small family of 4), For a full time maid responsible for cooking, cleaning, washing & ironing work clothes, it is not at all a fancy salary, it is reasonable and a good maid will expect some perks over it. Of course you can find maids for 5000/month also, but the OP is looking for a responsible person who need not be constantly supervised. By any yardstick, 12000 is not a salary for which people would be queued up for miles. I know because i had a tough time finding a good maid for the same salary a few months ago. Also assuming that OP is in Bangkok

I agree that 12k should see them jumping through hoops.

we have one we have had for years now....does everything unsupervised, rarely has to be told what to do, unless something different.

Does everything, except cook, but also does some gardening and taking care of kids......all for 7k....and 2 days off a month.

Just a reminder for some;

1. Employees are entitled to 13 national holidays per year, plus a minimum of six days of vacation after one year of consecutive work. Thirty annual paid sick days is standard.

2. The maximum amount of labour in any given day is 8 hours subject to a maximum of 48 hours in a week.

3. I believe the BKK minimum wage was raised to 206 baht per day (using the 8/48 rule)

4. Overtime compensation must be paid at a rate of between 1.5 to three times the normal hourly rate to qualifying employees that exceed the 8/48 rule.

exploit a worker and you cannot complain when;

1. The worker drops a kid on the head,

2. Steals

3. Gets the department of labour to deal with you.

work only 45 hrs a week. National holiday, Sat and Sun are off. I want a quality maid that will stay for a long time. well basically, i am looking for a super maid who is 50+yr to take care of the place.. no kids... just one cat :)