Re -Entry Visa

I'm English and retired, here on a marriage 1yr extension June 3rd to June 2nd every year since 2005.

Ques.1. What are the condition of a re - entry visa during your stay, do you have to come back before your next 1yr extension.

Ques.2. The UK pension service has my bank details they ask for so they can pay my pension directly to my UK bank is it OK to just leave it like that.

Ques.3. Anybody been living in Thailand when there UK pension was due, do you have to go back to the UK.

Kind Regards K

A re-entry permit is needed to leave and re-enter Thailand if you want your current permission to stay intact. Without it, it would expire and you would need a new visa and get a new extension of stay from immigration.

The re-netry permit only keeps your current permission to stay alive. So you must return to Thailand before your permission to stay expires, otherwise you will neeed a new non-O visa.

A re-entry permit can be single (1 yourney out of Thailand) for 1,000 baht or multiple, which costs 3,800 baht. They can only be gotten from your own immigraiton office.

As far as immigration is concerned, there is no need to recieve your income in a bank account in Thailand.

Thanks for that " Mario ".

Just this one left for an ans anyone !!!

Ques.3. Anybody been living in Thailand when there UK pension was due, do you have to go back to the UK.

Kind Regards K

My state pension is due next year and l am told you can do it on the internet if living abroad.. Visit www.direct.gov.uk/pensions. Good luck

Thanks for that " Techno " just wading through it all now.:jap: