Consequence For Self Defense Resulting In Murder Here In Thailand ?

Holysteel

Of course they are able to do it. It' one of the most important part of their culture. When a Thai meets an other Thai he doesn't know, he should quickly judge if he is superior or inferior to him to know who is going to wai first.

I don't want to say they get it always right with foreigners, but they are definitively able to make the difference between a penniless white trash and a respectable tourist or businessman.

You sir, have refined optimism beyond the point where it is an art form, into the realm of pure fantasy.

Of course they are able to do it. It' one of the most important part of their culture. When a Thai meets an other Thai he doesn't know, he should quickly judge if he is superior or inferior to him to know who is going to wai first.

I don't want to say they get it always right with foreigners, but they are definitively able to make the difference between a penniless white trash and a respectable tourist or businessman.

You sir, have refined optimism beyond the point where it is an art form, into the realm of pure fantasy.

I don't know. It works for me ...

In my country Holland this would not be self defense because you use a gun against a knife. If you used something less as a gun it would be self defense. I heard it was similar in Thailand.

How about a wet flannel, or you could just play paper scissor stone with them to decide?

If your attacker has a softwood cricket bat and you have a hardwood one Im assuming that you will be the one to be banged up then??

Just read what some other posters said.. it concurs with what i thought. So go and play somewhere fantasies your in the good ol USA where you can own a guy and shoot people. You can't over here.