Tops Online Grocery Ordering And Delivery

trajan

Great news for a semi-invalid like myself who can do everything but walk far of lift/carry stuff. I toddle down (by taxi) to Foodland Suk Soi 5, who have an excellent delivery service though are not on-line. They are cheaper than TOPS, but I'll give this a go when I check the website.

Thank-you

Tonmai

Is the postcode information correct? It's very different from the flyer included with the Bangkok Post yesterday, which states:

- Ratchadapisek from Ratchayothin to Asoke junction

- Rama 9 from Rama 9 to Pradit Manutham junction

- Sukhumwit 18 to 70 (even) and 1 to 103 (odd)

Is the postcode information correct? It's very different from the flyer included with the Bangkok Post yesterday, which states:

- Ratchadapisek from Ratchayothin to Asoke junction

- Rama 9 from Rama 9 to Pradit Manutham junction

- Sukhumwit 18 to 70 (even) and 1 to 103 (odd)

is it very different?

those were the only postal codes on the website which allowed delivery registration....

I had to use a tertiary condo address in the Sukhumvit area (odd numbered Sois) with one of those postal codes and was allowed to register....

• 4 months later...

I have tried it. And be careful when you order San Miguel Light. There is something wrong with their web page and when you order San Miguel Light you get a confirmation and it looks OK.

But they deliver San Miguel beer because they go by the item number and obviously the online San Mig Light item number is the San Mig Pilsen item number in the shop.

So they delivered San Mig Pilsen and I had to send it back and I had to buy my beer at 7 Eleven

And they don’t have a very large stock. I ordered 100 cans of tuna and they only had 50 or so. San Miguel Light, try to order a few boxes but they only have about one box.

Their online customer service. I have so far failed to get any answer from them.

What I do is that I go to the shop, buy all their San Miguel Light and tuna and I ask them to send it home to me. So far this has worked like a dream. They come to deliver on the agreed time.