Anybody Having Problems With True Adsl?

opalhort

We usually get the full 6Mbps on our TRUE line in BKK but since Monday every day at around 8 - 9PM the speed goes down to around 1.5 Mbps and comes back to normal around midnight. Same today.

Is TRUE working on something or are they running on overload during those times.

All their links show on their website as being up and running.

opalhort

Usaully a similar thing happens to me in the late evening/early night and I'm on a TOT 6Mb package here in western Bangkok.

My in-Thailand speed will drop down to around 3-4Mb and then return to the normal at a little over 5Mb. My highest speeds (in-country or international) are always in the daylight morning to around 2pm...then the slow down begins. I'm assuming folks are returning from work and school, and then they are jumping onto the internet at home. I can't give much feedback about midnight to sunrise internet speed because I'm usually too busy sleeping.

My son just contacted some of his friends and everybody in the southern part of Thonburi has the same problem since Monday but two friends on the BKK side (chatuchak district) have no problem. We are in Tungkruh, southern part of Thonburi.