Help Needed: Interactive Brokers

Maybe here in Thaivisa I can find a Fellow, who could teach me how to use Interactuve Brokers

I have recently opened an Account with them - but their Software is so complicated, I really would need some help

Skype would be perfect for some Lessons in a Papertrading Account

Cheers

Your right, it is complicated.

I think that is their biggest drawback.

1 1/2 years on, and I am still learing their (TWS) platform.

Check out their learning videos, and email them; I have found their customer service to be pretty good for the most part.

P.S., I just found out recently that IB does not do Thai stocks.

I sure wish they did!

Good luck,

I have been with IB for over 4 years now. TWS does take some time to get a decent grip on, but it is possible. IB also has a Hong Kong office that is pretty helpful in walking you through their software and their hours of operation are during daytime Thai time. Their Chicago hdqtrs office is also good for Cust. Sat. Don't give up; IB is the best out there IMO.

Dear fellow IB Users

thank you very much forr your encouraging Words - I really appreciate any Answer

How do you think is the best Way to gett started?

I attended some recorded Lesssons in english and german Language, but some are pretty fast and complex

I feel a little bit dumm to ask the HK Office for any small Question....

Anybody would be so kind and give me a helping Hand?

By the Way: many Thai Stocks are traded also in Singapore and Korea, I have been told

Thanks for the Tip for using esignals, I will give it a try

Cheers

You can buy TF and TTF which are US listed Closed Ended Funds for the Thai stock market using IB. In fact, both are currently selling at a 14% discount compared to NAV. IB is meant for professionals, and it can do some very complicated things. If all you want to buy/sell orders you can use the Web Based order entry system which is a lot easier.