How Many Ex Farang Boyfriends Is Too Many

andrewbkk

For normal Thai girls (or "real" Thai girls), how many ex farang boyfriends is too many?

I mean, if the girl has had a string of farang boyfriends (say, at least 10), would that cause other TV members to think that the girl is just hopping from one farang to the next in search of a better payout.

I figure that one or two ex farang boyfriends is okay, but for me personally the alarm bells start going off if the count gets to four or five.

I was actually with the same girl for just over ten years. We have a young son together. But she left me recently for a guy who's almost 30 years older than her. And I know exactly what she's after.

When I met her, she'd had 2 farang exes.

Next time, I'll be much more careful about this kind of stuff.

I say 1 is too many.

That doesn't mean she is 'damaged goods' but it might show a propensity for choosing a Westerner over a Thai which in my book is tantamount to making a pre-conceived career choice the girl in question may be an 'Occupational Farang Hunter'.....

IMO there is something not quite right with a girl who will date only Westerners and Not Thai's....

That said I'm sure there are many good relationships out there where the GF has ex Western boyfriends, but to be honest, of the couples I know where the lady has had Western Ex BF's I have also wondered about her motives.

I say 1 is too many.

IMO there is something not quite right with a girl who will date only Westerners and Not Thai's....

That said I'm sure there are many good relationships out there where the GF has ex Western boyfriends, but to be honest, of the couples I know where the lady has had Western Ex BF's I have also wondered about her motives.

Bingo! The motive is money. Many of these girls are little more than prostitutes in disguise.

I say 1 is too many.

Bingo! The motive is money. Many of these girls are little more than prostitutes in disguise.

My first GF here wanted money and I fell for it thankfully I only lost a small amount of money, I learn quickly, my present GF wanted a lot of money when I first met her I said no, I am still with her 15 months later she does not ask for money any more, if she did ask again it would be no again, if she is not happy with that answer she is free to find someone else with my blessing.

So I guess I am saying not all Thai girls are bad..

My first GF here wanted money and I fell for it thankfully I only lost a small amount of money, I learn quickly, my present GF wanted a lot of money when I first met her I said no, I am still with her 15 months later she does not ask for money any more, if she did ask again it would be no again, if she is not happy with that answer she is free to find someone else with my blessing.

That's cool, but what if she decides to find someone else with your "blessing" after the two of you have had children?

That's cool, but what if she decides to find someone else with your "blessing" after the two of you have had children?

Ah I do not want children and my GF does not want them either, could it happen by accident absolutely not!!!

She is not bad, but asked for a 'lot of money' at the beginning of the relationship.... Asking for payout at any stage of the relationship doesn't inspire me with confidence in a girls motives towards me (obviously I'm excluding wives who stay at home looking after the kids etc)...

In line with this thread: How many Western Ex's did your current and ex GF have ?

She is not bad, but asked for a 'lot of money' at the beginning of the relationship.... Asking for payout at any stage of the relationship doesn't inspire me with confidence in a girls motives towards me (obviously I'm excluding wives who stay at home looking after the kids etc)...

In line with this thread: How many Western Ex's did your current and ex GF have ?

She had 1 Thai BF who she has a daughter with that finished a lot of years ago, she has had no western BF's other than me. ah and as for my first Gf I found out from her friends after we had finshed that she had many BF's grrrrr

I understand where you are coming from regarding a Thai girl asking for money but my GF only tried it on at the very start and I know it was pressure from a friend of hers who is a very succesful gold digger.

Edited by kenny999

She had 1 Thai BF who she has a daughter with that finished a lot of years ago, she has had no western BF's other than me. ah and as for my first Gf I found out from her friends after we had finshed that she had many BF's grrrrr.

I understand where you are coming from regarding a Thai girl asking for money but my GF only tried it on at the very start and I know it was pressure from a friend of hers who is a very succesful gold digger.

If your current GF has had no previous farang BFs, you may be okay. But you need to keep her away from that gold digging friend of hers.

As I wrote before, my ex had 2 previous farang boyfriends. A few months ago she cheated on me -- she is 36 and she went with a farang who is 63. At that time, our son was 5. If you know anything about the TPL, you may actually be able to work out who the 63 year old guy is. He's one of the highest paid foreigners here in Thailand.

The whole situation (my situation, that is) is unbelievably disgusting, and it's made worse by the fact that my ex spent more than ten years claiming to look down on cheats and prostitutes.

And hence it is that there is now a luk-kreung boy here in Bangkok who will never have a proper family or enjoy parental support from a normal father.

She had 1 Thai BF who she has a daughter with that finished a lot of years ago, she has had no western BF's other than me. ah and as for my first Gf I found out from her friends after we had finshed that she had many BF's grrrrr.

If your current GF has had no previous farang BFs, you may be okay. But you need to keep her away from that gold digging friend of hers.

As I wrote before, my ex had 2 previous farang boyfriends. A few months ago she cheated on me -- she is 36 and she went with a farang who is 63. At that time, our son was 5. If you know anything about the TPL, you may actually be able to work out who the 63 year old guy is. He's one of the highest paid foreigners here in Thailand.

The whole situation (my situation, that is) is unbelievably disgusting, and it's made worse by the fact that my ex spent more than ten years claiming to look down on cheats and prostitutes.

And hence it is that there is now a luk-kreung boy here in Bangkok who will never have a proper family or enjoy parental support from a normal father.

Ah mate I feel for you, you know what it is like here it is pressure from other people that cause the problems, my Gf's friend has always been giving her advice as she has manged to releive ex's of over 5 million bht and is now on her next victim, I am as sure as I can be that my Gf is good but I am under no elusions that it could all go pear shaped at any time, I am ready and prepared for that. if it did happen would I have another relationship with another Thai girl the answer is no, I am not rich and would not want to start all over again.

Ah mate I feel for you, you know what it is like here it is pressure from other people that cause the problems, my Gf's friend has always been giving her advice as she has manged to releive ex's of over 5 million bht and is now on her next victim, I am as sure as I can be that my Gf is good but I am under no elusions that it could all go pear shaped at any time, I am ready and prepared for that. if it did happen would I have another relationship with another Thai girl the answer is no, I am not rich and would not want to start all over again.

I understand where you're coming from. I too don't feel much like starting all over again. I'm 46 now.

But I'm off to the girly bars in Nana in a few minutes. I figure that the best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another one.

If you're interested, this 63 year old guy met my ex at the hotel where she works. He asked her out a few times. Eventually she said yes. Even then she was reluctant and uncertain. But when she got back to his house, the fantasy really kicked in. He lives in a fully furnished palace.

The broader point, though, is that no normal Thai girl would have done this. Only prostitutes or so-called "normal" Thai girls with a history of farang exes would consider cheating on a farang and go off chasing the green.

I understand where you're coming from. I too don't feel much like starting all over again. I'm 46 now.

But I'm off to the girly bars in Nana in a few minutes. I figure that the best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another one.

If you're interested, this 63 year old guy met my ex at the hotel where she works. He asked her out a few times. Eventually she said yes. Even then she was reluctant and uncertain. But when she got back to his house, the fantasy really kicked in. He lives in a fully furnished palace.

The broader point, though, is that no normal Thai girl would have done this. Only prostitutes or so-called "normal" Thai girls with a history of farang exes would consider cheating on a farang and go off chasing the green.

Agree, take care mate, no one can take money off of me I am wise to everything that goes on here, maybe part of the reason I learnt quickly is because I can not afford to lose any money as I live here on a reasonable but small income in comparison to others. have a good night and only give girls what you can afford to lose..

While not wishing to increase your distress or feelings of loss, I'm not entirely sure I would agree with you on this point, and would like to add, the lady may not be entirely to blame. A 'normal' Thai lady expects to be married, if she had been your wife, you would have been entitled to joint custody of your child on divorce. There are so many guys around that never consider marrying their Thai lady, and often the lady wants a husband more than anything else in her life (or any particular man). Maybe (and I'm not blaming anyone) she just got tired of waiting for a marriage that never happened.

Edited by sarahsbloke

While not wishing to increase your distress or feelings of loss, I'm not entirely sure I would agree with you on this point, and would like to add, the lady may not be entirely to blame. A 'normal' Thai lady expects to be married, if she had been your wife, you would have been entitled to joint custody of your child on divorce. There are so many guys around that never consider marrying their Thai lady, and often the lady wants a husband more than anything else in her life. Maybe (and I'm not blaming anyone) she just got tired of waiting for a marriage that never happened.

I did consider marrying my Gf but when I asked her she said no, now of course she could be waiting for a very rich man to appear but that is something I wont know untill it happens.

Edited by kenny999

While not wishing to increase your distress or feelings of loss, I'm not entirely sure I would agree with you on this point, and would like to add, the lady is not entirely to blame, if she had been your wife, you would have been entitled to joint custody of your child. There are so many guys around that never consider marrying their Thai lady, and often the lady wants a husband more than anything else in her life. Maybe (and I'm not blaming anyone) she just got tired of waiting for a marriage that never happened.

Check out the following ..........

1. what is the number 1 football team here in Thailand

2. which football team just won the Thai Premier League

Next........

1. who is the coach of this team

2. what is his name

Next .......

1. check him out

2. watch a few videos of him

Did you notice anything? If not, look again. Ask yourself a simple question -- was he or was he not wearing a wedding ring?

He will never divorce his wife as he has too much too lose. He's playing the married man's game..............:

1. we are soul mates

2. my wife just doesn't understand me

3. if only I'd met you before my wife

4. we are so perfect for each other

5. I want to marry you but I just can't

It's called free sex. And weak predatory men specialize in it.

Oh -- and btw -- all feeling of loss have gone. I'm over all of this now. I've moved on. But I do feel for my son.

While not wishing to increase your distress or feelings of loss, I'm not entirely sure I would agree with you on this point, and would like to add, the lady is not entirely to blame, if she had been your wife, you would have been entitled to joint custody of your child. There are so many guys around that never consider marrying their Thai lady, and often the lady wants a husband more than anything else in her life. Maybe (and I'm not blaming anyone) she just got tired of waiting for a marriage that never happened.

Check out the following ..........

1. what is the number 1 football team here in Thailand

2. which football team just won the Thai Premier League

Next........

1. who is the coach of this team

2. what is his name

Next .......

1. check him out

2. watch a few videos of him

Did you notice anything? If not, look again. Ask yourself a simple question -- was he or was he not wearing a wedding ring?

He will never divorce his wife as he has too much too lose. He's playing the married man's game..............:

1. we are soul mates

2. my wife just doesn't understand me

3. if only I'd met you before my wife

4. we are so perfect for each other

5. I want to marry you but I just can't

It's called free sex. And weak predatory men specialize in it.

Oh -- and btw -- all feeling of loss have gone. I'm over all of this now. I've moved on. But I do feel for my son.

Please tell me BR is not the rat that took your GF!!!

Sorry -- don't know about BR.

But I do know about RD. Check it out.

My ex is Restaurant Manager at a hotel that sounds like CAMPARI. Take out the letters "C" and "P" and you'll know what I mean.

And it was at the hotel that they met.

Until then, we were actually getting along quite well. Our relationship wasn't prefect -- but then, who's is?

More importantly, our son always seemed happy.

Sorry -- don't know about BR.

But I do know about RD. Check it out.

My ex is Restaurant Manager at a hotel that sounds like CAMPARI. Take out the letters "C" and "P" and you'll know what I mean.

And it was at the hotel that they met.

Until then, we were actually getting along quite well. Our relationship wasn't prefect -- but then, who's is?

More importantly, our son always seemed happy.

Ah from Belgium <deleted> scumbag

Hole in one Bro!

Anyway -- did I mention earlier that the best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another.

So -- with that wonderful thought in mind -- I'm off to Nana.

Oh -- and BTW -- Monsieur Desaeyere actually called me at this house a few months ago. I guess my ex gave him the number by mistake.

In the interests of politeness and decency, may I say that he came across as a little ... intellectually lacking.

Hole in one Bro!

Anyway -- did I mention earlier that the best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another.

So -- with that wonderful thought in mind -- I'm off to Nana.

Oh -- and BTW -- Monsieur Desaeyere actually called me at this house a few months ago. I guess my ex gave him the number by mistake.

In the interests of politeness and decency, may I say that he came across as a little ... intellectually lacking.

As most footballers do, John Terry, Wayne Rooney to name a couple... have a good time..

I think 1 previous, is 1 too many.

Thai ladies learn to take charge of weak western men very quickly.

Best not to have a previous western male spoil it for you.

I'm sure many will disagree with me, but Thai guys just don't take the same shit, that many of us allow.

No disagreement here. A farang guy definitely needs to establish reasonable boundries and enforce them. And I am not referring to boundries upon the TGF, I am referring to your own personal boundries in dealing with a TGF. If they cross your boundries too often (everyone needs a little leeway), then kick them to the curb, especially early on in the relationship.

As far as how many ex-farang BF's are too many, I think it is more telling to observe the "spoils of war" the TGF has obtained from her previous farang BF(s). If she is sporting a class-A boob job, authentic designer clothing, gold jewelry, a car, a condo, doesn't have any interest in occupying herself with a real job or some other worthy pursuit, don't walk away from her, turn and RUN!!!.

I think 1 previous, is 1 too many.

Thai ladies learn to take charge of weak western men very quickly.

Best not to have a previous western male spoil it for you.

I'm sure many will disagree with me, but Thai guys just don't take the same shit, that many of us allow.

I 100% agree, but i would also like to advice the poster, not to blame the other bloke, he din't rape her, she went willingly

aim all of your anger at her, she deserves it. Now what you have to do is apply to the Thai courts to obtain some type of custody or failing that access

to you're son. Best of luck

It takes two to tango. What about the child or children? How much financial support does the man pay for the children he fathered? Most Thais just knock up the girl and do a runner.

One major problem that I see is the foreign men don't spend the entire 12 months with their young wives. Not many women want to be left alone for 4 to 8 months a year while the foreign man is back home trying to earn a living. Leaving a young, attractive woman alone for long periods is tantamount to telling them to take a lover. It works for a few, but is a disaster for many. I don't think it's fair for the children to not have a father around for long periods of time.

It's a different story when one spouse just decides the marriage is over even though the other doesn't want to split up. Children ALWAYS complicate the situation. Having children is a lifetime commitment. Unfortunately, too many mentally immature people have children they have no idea how to raise.