Look @ This

HDRIDER

I heard some mean bastard spreading rumors that you cannot change the battery in an iPhone....can't be true, can it?

All my phones (and cameras except the last one which uses AA batteries) has gone in the bin because of battery aging....

Martin

A quote from the conclusions of the OP's original article I think is interesting and funny.

The iPhone4 is the most reliable phone in the study, but also has the highest risk of accidental damage. Blackberrys had the least risk of accidental damage, and may be the best choice for the clumsiest consumers, but had a relatively high malfunction rate.

The iPhone4 seems to be the least durable.

Could make for a humorous thread: How have you killed past your phones?

I know of two (not mine) that ended up in the toilet after someone bent over with the phones in their shirt pockets, though one of them survived.

I heard some mean bastard spreading rumors that you cannot change the battery in an iPhone....can't be true, can it?

Apparently it is true for i-pods unless u pay almost the cost of a new one to an Apple dealer. The screens on my i-pods go before the battery so i haven't found out for sure but after having an i-pod i would not go near a iPhone.

Apparently it is true for i-pods unless u pay almost the cost of a new one to an Apple dealer. The screens on my i-pods go before the battery so i haven't found out for sure but after having an i-pod i would not go near a iPhone.

On line you can google up replacement battery kits for I pods. With instruction and tool(s). $10-15. I haven't looked for Iphones.

I changed 1 before. the battery and the screen still work.