Manny Pacquiao Vs Antonio Margarito - Where To Watch?

yabbra

I'm just curious if any boxing fans would know where to watch the Manny Pacquiao fight in Bangkok this Sunday. It appears that True Visions PPV is showing the UFC 122 instead. None of the usual bars that normally show the boxing have it on the their websites for this week. As he (Pacquiao) may not be fighting for too much longer and stepping up in weight again, it would be good to catch. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Cheers

It appears I'm able to answer my own question. Tenderlions Sports Bar & Steakhouse (Sukhumvit Soi 33), have the fight listed on their website sports page to kick off at 9am. Persistence pays off :D

Do you know what channel its on?

i know the fight is tommorow but does anybody know any info on how to watch the fight in bangkok? like UBC has no info nadda. anyways hope somebody could shed light in this matter. by the way the steakhouse thing is cool idea but spending more moneyy to watch a fight in a steakhouse is the last thing in my mind on a sunday morning. no offense on businesses or anyone but somebody has to know.

bkkboxingfan

It appears I'm able to answer my own question. Tenderlions Sports Bar & Steakhouse (Sukhumvit Soi 33), have the fight listed on their website sports page to kick off at 9am. Persistence pays off :D

Do you know what channel its on?

i know the fight is tommorow but does anybody know any info on how to watch the fight in bangkok? like UBC has no info nadda. anyways hope somebody could shed light in this matter. by the way the steakhouse thing is cool idea but spending more moneyy to watch a fight in a steakhouse is the last thing in my mind on a sunday morning. no offense on businesses or anyone but somebody has to know.

bkkboxingfan

It is listed to be shown at 11AM on Thai TV channel 7.