Tsunami In Samui

wasas

Don,t laugh at the title, but i have had 1 english bloke tell me and the missis, said she heard and she says many thais are talking about it, about a tsunami hitting koh samui in dec.

Anybody heard anything.

I was told if you don,t know something ask thai visa

my thai staff have given me an insane amount of different things to scratch my head over, from inauspicious days for hair cuts and new employment to telephone numbers not to answer because you'll die to specific dates for future tsunami's in areas relatively insusceptible.

personally, i don't think the world offers enough villages...

Don't we have enough, without scaring away people with silly rumours? Is that the same bloke that said they were evacuating Chaweng Wasas?

i knew i would get stick from this, but no roo that man hasn,t been brave enough to come back.

Don't we have enough, without scaring away people with silly rumours? Is that the same bloke that said they were evacuating Chaweng Wasas?

i knew i would get stick from this, but no roo that man hasn,t been brave enough to come back.

ok i think you can erase this post please roo

ok i think you can erase this post please roo

no, don't. some of us are trying to make our way into bedlam.