Hezbollah says ready for another war with Israel

News_Editor

America polices the world ..... and takes oil from anyone who needs policing.

I won't address any more of your post other than to request you provide some sort of independent verification that the US "takes oil from anyone who needs policing."

I would also appreciate an explanation how you feel the US "takes" oil. Does that mean, in your mind, we are stealing it or does that mean we are "taking" it after paying a fair market price or could it mean something in between?

Your post is really unclear on this issue.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The military/industrial complex didn't cause the current world wide financial crisis, it was the greed of the finance industry.

Dont be silly you think the Military is a for profit organization?

You think the trillions dont come from somewhere?

Trust me there is no military fairy who leaves the $$$ under a tank.

They do not ask when they need money....

http://costofwar.com/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/03/AR2010090302200.html

The Military is a NOT for profit organization. The Industrial portion of the Military/Industrial Complex is the FOR profit end.

Your post does not compute.

The Military is a NOT for profit organization. The Industrial portion of the Military/Industrial Complex is the FOR profit end.

Your post does not compute.

Your comprehension is what does not compute

I said YOU THINK?

Meaning it is not & therefore where do you think the money comes from trees?

As such if you think the wars & senseless spending is not helping the collapse you are either blind or bad at math.

Anyway we are drifting from the topic Hezbollah says ready for another war with Israel

Good Day

Edited by flying

in my opinion if one does not support the troops, he/she is anti-American

I agree that the U.S. Constitution is being trampled, but not in the name of anti-terrorism, but by the name of Barack Hussein Obama

You are entitled to your opinion although it is opposite of mine ;)

To confuse the will & the welfare/good of the people/citizens with what the government makes in deals is not uncommon.

But if you think that is the constitution as set forth by the framers then you should look again

Also you are again welcome to your opinion as to who is trashing the Constitution & the Bill of rights....But to say it is Obama is quite silly isn't it?

For the record I am no Obama supporter anymore than I supported Bush but......

It is silly for you to say such a thing as..

The director of the U.S. Military is the U.S. Government

when you realize he...Obama....Had appointed the exact same Robert Gates as Secretary of Defense as GW Bush did.

I know you are a Bush fan & if you think he did any better at upholding the Constitution again....better take another look at that Patriot <sic> act.

To say I am unpatriotic because I do not support those that send our young sons & daughters to a wrongful death is silly & not the same as not supporting the troops.

I would ask the troops to look at their oath & really think if they are upholding it.Perhaps you could take a look too.

You may even be interested in a group called Oath Keepers. Made up of law officers & military.

While this once great Nation sinks into bankruptcy you can make any claims you like. It does not change the end of a once great nation due to these undeclared wars/occupations along with the unbridled theft by highly placed bankers & the FED reserve along with their god Goldman Sachs.

So enjoy watching the right hand as they would intend you too.

Meanwhile the country you claim to be patriotic to is being trashed.

You too are entitled to your opinion. I do not believe you are silly. Myopic is more accurate. Obama has trampled the constitution by exercising powers that are beyond its stated limitations. I know of what I speak.

You assume that I am a Bush fan. I am not.

We agree that the U.S. is being trashed and facing bankruptcy, but, I believe that it will survive. Silly me B)

Edited by venturalaw

Since the recent PR disasters during the assault on Lebanon in 2006 (some 1300 people slaughtered, mainly innocent civilians) none of the Israel objectives achieved, the massacre in the Gaza strip 2009 (1500 people

butchered, mainly innocent civilians) and the wholesale murder of unarmed peace activists in International Waters in 2010, Israel seem to have lost it's blood thirst for the time being.

After more than 8 years of threatening Iran with the "military option" Israel now is demanding that the USA will threaten Iran instead. Could it be that Israel is a tiny weeny bit afraid to attack either Lebanon or Iran because of the unpredictable consequences? It is so much safer to bomb civilians with white phosphorus bombs than to attack a militia, armed to the teeth and willing to die for a just cause.

I am sure that indeed Hezbollah is ready for another war with Israel. The question is if the Israeli people are willing to sacrifice more of their lives for the ambitions of a bunch a right wing zionist extremists that form a large part of the israeli government...

Since the recent PR disasters during the assault on Lebanon in 2006 (some 1300 people slaughtered, mainly innocent civilians) none of the Israel objectives achieved, the massacre in the Gaza strip 2009 (1500 people

I am sure that indeed Hezbollah is ready for another war with Israel. The question is if the Israeli people are willing to sacrifice more of their lives for the ambitions of a bunch a right wing zionist extremists that form a large part of the israeli government...

The more you post the more it becomes obvious that you are short of something

1. What was Israeli objective?

2. Has Hezbullah opened their mouth for 4 years? or have they sat on their asses silently trying to get more weapons?

3. Who started the war? who breached the border and attacked army patrol?

4.Now you also want to say that Israel has no right to defend its borders?

5. How do you connect 2006 War in Lebanon to Gaza Strip? Are you that incompetent that you do not know simple geography?

6.Who is making statements about the war? Who is threatening UN?

7.When did israel demand USA threaten Iran?

Try looking up your history about wars in Israel in the past 60 years, if Israel had no problems winning even when being attacked by 3(plus) enemies, do you really think they are now scared of 1 enemy?

Stupidity seems to have no limits with some people.

If it was not for USA, Iran would already be bombed and all its nuclear development sites.

Edited by kuffki

(some 1300 people slaughtered, mainly innocent civilians)

Innocent civilians used as human shields by Hezbollah according to the International press and the UN.:whistling:

Apparently thats Israeli fault according to some "historians" on this thread, not to mention Hezbollah in their opinion is freedom fighters not the terroristsblink.gif

forgetting that Hezbollah is in Lebanon whose only objective is destruction of Israel

a. In Libanon 2006 : to disarm Hezbollah

b. in Gaza 2009 : to bomb Hamas into submission

c. in International Water : to teach Turkey a lesson

a,b and c failed completely

2. Has Hezbullah opened their mouth for 4 years? or have they sat on their asses silently trying to get more weapons?

a. Hezbollah SAYS WITH OPEN MOUTH : Ready for war with Israel (see OP of this thread)

b. I guess hezbollah did not just TRY to get more weapons, apparently they have been very successful at it

a. the war was started by the "creation" of Israel in 1946 on land that belonged to other people

b. israel's practice of "targeted killings" is well known, and even approved by Israel government. what's good for the goose is good for the gander

Israel, 60+ years after its "creation" still has not defined its borders

5. How do you connect 2006 War in Lebanon to Gaza Strip?

Both were large scale massacres of innocent civilians

Israel has threatened Iran for close to 10 years, just google "Israel threatens Iran" and you will find dozens of examples.

http://jta.org/news/article/2010/11/08/2741650/netanyahu-iran-must-face-credible-military-threat

8. If it was not for USA, Iran would already be bombed and all its nuclear development sites.

Israel never before asked the USA permission to bomb any country, but Iran is a few sizes too big for Israel, and any attack will cause a major conflict

in the region, which will rage for many years, and will cause an exodus of Israelis to the USA.

Thus the only viable option Israel has is to use nuclear weapons to prevent Iran from getting to "break out capability" i.e. gathering enough knowledge to be able to go nuclear.

Choosing this option will make Israel a pariah state for decades to come.

Innocent civilians used as human shields by Hezbollah according to the International press and the UN.:whistling:

Apparently thats Israeli fault according to some "historians" on this thread, not to mention Hezbollah in their opinion is freedom fighters not the terroristsblink.gif

forgetting that Hezbollah is in Lebanon whose only objective is destruction of Israel

Israel's main objective is the destruction of the Palestinians.

People who lost their land, and who are oppressed tend to resist the occupier and the oppressor. This is their right, and as long as their land is occupied and their people oppressed they will continue to resist.

It is high time to realize that Israel is a failed experiment, one just can't "create" a country on land that belongs to other people, especially not without offering those people any kind of compensation for their losses.

So either Israel makes peace with its neighbors, or it will live in war until it no longer exists.

a. In Libanon 2006 : to disarm Hezbollah

b. in Gaza 2009 : to bomb Hamas into submission

c. in International Water : to teach Turkey a lesson

a,b and c failed completely

a. Hezbollah SAYS WITH OPEN MOUTH : Ready for war with Israel (see OP of this thread)

b. I guess hezbollah did not just TRY to get more weapons, apparently they have been very successful at it

a. the war was started by the "creation" of Israel in 1946 on land that belonged to other people

b. israel's practice of "targeted killings" is well known, and even approved by Israel government. what's good for the goose is good for the gander

Israel, 60+ years after its "creation" still has not defined its borders

5. How do you connect 2006 War in Lebanon to Gaza Strip?

Both were large scale massacres of innocent civilians

Israel has threatened Iran for close to 10 years, just google "Israel threatens Iran" and you will find dozens of examples.

http://jta.org/news/...military-threat

8. If it was not for USA, Iran would already be bombed and all its nuclear development sites.

Israel never before asked the USA permission to bomb any country, but Iran is a few sizes too big for Israel, and any attack will cause a major conflict

in the region, which will rage for many years, and will cause an exodus of Israelis to the USA.

Thus the only viable option Israel has is to use nuclear weapons to prevent Iran from getting to "break out capability" i.e. gathering enough knowledge to be able to go nuclear.

Choosing this option will make Israel a pariah state for decades to come.

I am sorry but ********* flame deleted ********

a. In Libanon 2006 : to disarm Hezbollah. To stop invasions and rockets attacks and for Lebanon to ensure border security is not breached. It was condition of peace agreement for Lebanese government to disarm Hezbollah,

b. in Gaza 2009 : to bomb Hamas into submission. To stop rocket attacks by Hamas, NOT to get any some submission

c. in International Water : to teach Turkey a lesson, How the hel_l do you know include Turkey to 2006 war?

Has Hezbollah fired any rockets into Israel since 2006? NO

Has Hezbollah crossed the border and made any attacks since 2006? NO

Has there been non stop rockets from Hamas? NO

I would call it objective achieved.

Yes Hezbollah AGAIN opened their mouth after 4 years of silence BECAUSE they were defeated no matter what they try to claim. Even Lebanese government told them to shut up and go back to their holes, read Lebanon Now online paper.

Yes they did get more and wil be destroyed again and again and again.If Lebanon does not have an army or strength to deal with Hezbollah, Israel will, because Israel has all the right to defend its borders and its sovereignty against any aggressor.

As for the rest of your drivel, i can not even be bothered to address it because its nothing but utter rubbish, pretty much just like all the posts you made on this thread and continue to make. Its even beyond comprehension.

Edited by Mario2008

Israel's main objective is the destruction of the Palestinians.

People who lost their land, and who are oppressed tend to resist the occupier and the oppressor. This is their right, and as long as their land is occupied and their people oppressed they will continue to resist.

It is high time to realize that Israel is a failed experiment, one just can't "create" a country on land that belongs to other people, especially not without offering those people any kind of compensation for their losses.

So either Israel makes peace with its neighbors, or it will live in war until it no longer exists.

What land would that be again please? which part has been taken? I do not see Jordan making any problems? do you?

Nor do i see Egypt making any problems do you? and the land was taken from both of those.

Syria a little puppet is to scared to do anything in the open so they put some wood in the fire with the terrorists.

So what land again?

If Hezbollah says they are ready for war, it is because the governments of Iran and Syria have told them to be prepared and make an announcement.

Hezbollah is the terrorist extension arm of both governments. What the governments are afraid to do is given to Hezbollah to carry out.

Hamas has the same puppet masters.

So what land again?

The land, houses, orchards and such that were taken from the rightful owners that still have the title deeds to prove ownership and even the keys to their properties, and who never received a shekel in compensation.

Edited by Renbe

The land, houses, orchards and such that were taken from the rightful owners that still have the title deeds to prove ownership and even the keys to their properties, and who never received a shekel in compensation.

Sad IF true, but let us not forget all the Jews that legally bought large amounts of land before 1948 and and were attacked and driven off of it by Arab landlords trying to sell it twice.

Let us not forget who started the violence and who rejected peace deal after peace deal including the original UN land partition that would have saved millions of lives.

If Hezbollah says they are ready for war, it is because the governments of Iran and Syria have told them to be prepared and make an announcement.

Hezbollah is the terrorist extension arm of both governments. What the governments are afraid to do is given to Hezbollah to carry out.

and maybe there is a reason for that .... :ph34r:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/11/gordon-duff-in-motion-the-plot-to-destroy-the-united-states/

Stop the stupidity!!! what land? name the location? name the people?

Making questionable accusations with no proof is so much easier than providing links to credible sources. :whistling:

Not even the source, just the locations would be good enough.

But since he knows they still have the deeds, the keys and did not receive any compensation- the names would really prove the point

PS. I am afraid he will come back with names like Ali Baba and few others he can google up.laugh.gif

Edited by kuffki

http://www.veteranst...-united-states/

Any more conspiracy theory's links?

Because Iran is so sweet and innocent, they would never wish any harm upon anyone. Just the open threat and determination to wipe out Israel at the moment.

Of course the 8 year war with Iran and Iraq was just military exercise and refusal to comply with UN must be just a little game, the war games around nuclear facilities must be for security purposes.

Iran's armed forces regular conduct war game exercises to show off the country's military prowess and test-fire what they boast are home-made missiles, must be a show of peace intentions and desire to purchase S-300 ground-to-air missiles is to improve air travel time.

Iran's policy's has already even annoyed Russia who has always been a strong supporter of Iran, and Russia already refused to deliver the missiles.

Iran is the only reason for middle east instability and source of terrorism according the the link you provided Iran is innocent of all wrong doing and will never attack anyone or do anything bad.

Thanks for providing this fascinating link.

The purpose will be to push America into a 20 year war that will destroy Iran and Pakistan, take oil to over $300 per barrel and collapse the dollar and Euro. Iran isn't Iraq of 2003, toothless and starving. This will be America's last military adventure, and the end of America's place in the world as we know it. We know the details of the proposed military campaign and the military and political leaders who support it are the worst imaginable incompetents and traitors.

dogsnickering.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

Making questionable accusations with no proof is so much easier than providing links to credible sources. :whistling:

The Israeli policy of collective punishment against the Palestinians reminds you of what ???

Phil Williams

What teachers did in elementary school to put pressure on the troublemakers and it worked.

The Israeli policy of collective punishment against the Palestinians reminds you of what ???

Phil Williams

What teachers did in elementary school to put pressure on the troublemakers and it worked.

Warsaw, perhaps ???

Tell me how punishing children and depriving communities furthers your cause ?

Because Iran is so sweet and innocent, they would never wish any harm upon anyone. Just the open threat and determination to wipe out Israel at the moment.

Of course the 8 year war with Iran and Iraq was just military exercise and refusal to comply with UN must be just a little game, the war games around nuclear facilities must be for security purposes.

Iran's armed forces regular conduct war game exercises to show off the country's military prowess and test-fire what they boast are home-made missiles, must be a show of peace intentions and desire to purchase S-300 ground-to-air missiles is to improve air travel time.

Iran's policy's has already even annoyed Russia who has always been a strong supporter of Iran, and Russia already refused to deliver the missiles.

Iran is the only reason for middle east instability and source of terrorism according the the link you provided Iran is innocent of all wrong doing and will never attack anyone or do anything bad.

But it is so easy to keep blaming Iran isn't it.

But the question that keeps nagging me is why are the leaders

of so many other countries so against Israel and its policies( from the past and present - Germany of course

being the obvious from the past )

Even today leaders of non - Islamic countries such as Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and Castro in Cuba

are vehemently against Israel.

And 3 years ago i was a tourist in North Korea and i was quite surprised

even they are against Israel to the extent an Israeli cannot even get a visa for North Korea.

So when this " dislike " for Israel and it policies is seen far beyond the Middle East region, it does raise questions?

But it is so easy to keep blaming Iran isn't it.

But the question that keeps nagging me is why are the leaders

of so many other countries so against Israel and its policies( from the past and present - Germany of course

being the obvious from the past )

Even today leaders of non - Islamic countries such as Hugo Chavez in Venezuela and Castro in Cuba

are vehemently against Israel.

And 3 years ago i was a tourist in North Korea and i was quite surprised

even they are against Israel to the extent an Israeli cannot even get a visa for North Korea.

So when this " dislike " for Israel and it policies is seen far beyond the Middle East region, it does raise questions?

Answer could be very easy or very complex. I can think of 1 very obvious reason. All the countries you have mentioned are the only friends and allies of Iran, all are isolated and sanctioned to the max. Also because USA is Israels "best" friend and all the countries you mentioned are USA "worst" friend.

One other thing to remember, all mentioned are run by dictators and oppose anything even remotely resembling to democracy or freedom. So whatever USA supports, they are against. But to appear "good" for their people they try promote hatred for Israel, as in to show this is how badly people are treated, yet all of them kill their own people just for speaking out. In all the countries you mentioned, if you oppose the regime in any way what so ever, not only you will end up in jail, but they will burn your house and kill your entire family.

If anyone manages to escape but caught and sent back, they usually get killed, at times without even a trial

"But it is so easy to keep blaming Iran isn't it." Valid point, but Iran is not exactly doing anything to change its image or policy, worst part is, Iran does not even try to appear to be wanting to change anything and if anything do everything possible to anger the rest of the world. As i said before, they now even managed to upset Russia its strongest supporter

Edited by kuffki