True Cell Phone Service

zippydedodah

Since yesterday afternoon, i have been unable to use my true cell service. Even when i have 4 or 5 bars of reception, the call will sometimes go thru, but call quality is too horrible to be able to carry on a conversation. anyone else with similar problems? what is going on?

I live in Sansai and moved to a new location about 3 miles from my old dwelling. AIS reception was so bad in my new house that I could not make or receive calls. My 3G Airtime internet router would also only produce 40% of the reception I needed to run the TV and the internet.

Anyway I changed my cell phone provider to DTAC....not only excellent reception but also cheaper calls within Thailand. But do not use it for international calls.....extremely expensive.

True vision desk in Carrefours Sansai, tried to sell me a new internet package last week, but when I asked them about reception in the Mooban where I live, they said it would not work, but suggested I sign up and they would see about getting an engineer to try and make it work..rolleyes.gif...DOH!!!

True vision head office in SIAM Electrics also admitted that their TV package would work in Sansai, but the internet would not work, but that I should get my internet from another provider...and that was 18 months ago.

So they still have not bothered to open up this area to expand their business.

What a pity that they just do not learn.....or is it usual Thai laziness.