Aranyaprathet Immigration Dept

I got my retirement visa a year ago at Suan Phlu and it will soon be time to renew. I live closer to Aranyaprathet, has anyone out there had any experience applying for 1 year extension of type O visa there? Thanks

HI Sheryl,

I live near that area and would also like to know the same answer..? has any one done it at Aranyaprathet ...?

Thanks ...... Mumbo

:D Right I'm up the road from Alan at Ta Phraya and have been to the Immigration Office in Alan a lot. They don't speak da English, so it's best to have the spouse or gf with, as I don't imagine anybody would live there if it wasn't for the lady friend. I had my first Retirement visa in Pattaya but the next time I went to the wife's village to camp at world end! I received the marriage extension, as my income dropped below the bribe required at Pattaya City, so after I had the extension at Alan waiting four months with the two pages of stamps. I'll soon next month apply for my third one-year extension and I don't think I'll have problems. My pension paper is an orginal from the year before and the officer then said I could use it next year also, as they fax it to BKK anyway. Now there has been a re-shuffle and a new boss and secretary there, so I also wonder a lot about how it's going to go. We always bring an alcohol present with when applying. Another friend brings a box of spy wine cooler but I always bring Jonny Black, :o:D or Red this year.