FRENCH GOVERNMENT COLLAPSES

News_Editor

Palace: Pursuant to Article 8 of the Constitution, Mr. Fillon presented to the president the resignation of the government.

Palace: The President has accepted the resignation and has terminated the functions of Mr. FIllon.

tvn.png

-- 2010-11-13

French government resigns ahead of reshuffle

2010-11-14 01:58:29 GMT+7 (ICT)

PARIS (BNO NEWS) -- French Prime Minister François Fillon on Saturday offered the government's resignation ahead of a long-awaited ministerial reshuffle.

"Pursuant to Article 8 of the Constitution, Mr. François Fillon presented to the President the resignation of the government," a statement from French President Sarkozy's office said. "The President accepted the resignation and has terminated the functions of Mr. François Fillon."

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2010-11-14

WRONG..... The French Government has not collapsed. It has resigned in order that ministers do not have to be dismissed ahead of the re-shuffle and is a mere formality. The thread title is completely inaccurate and should be removed immediately. That's the last time I bother to pay any attention to the international news stories on this site. annoyed.gif

WRONG..... The French Government has not collapsed. It has resigned in order that ministers do not have to be dismissed ahead of the re-shuffle and is a mere formality. The thread title is completely inaccurate and should be removed immediately. That's the last time I bother to pay any attention to the international news stories on this site. annoyed.gif

Up 2 u.

As Ulysses says it is a better attention grabber.

Chill. Stop knocking things it is not the end of the world especially if France disappears completely.

Up 2 u.

Chill. Stop knocking things it is not the end of the world especially if France disappears completely.

A some what uncalled for comment, particularly for those lovers of french wine and food

Up 2 u.

Troll comment.

I too am disturbed by inappropriate headlines that are more similar to propaganda techniques than to journalism.

People writing such lines are distorting the truth and steal the time of people who otherwise wouldn't have bothered to look at this story.

Everyone has filters in his brain that sort the news into important and not important. Such vile techniques manipulate people into losing their time against their will.

Stop it.

Edited by manarak

So what does this mean for the country as a whole? The government collapses so the economy and financial sectors will follow? Will the slip into a 3rd world status.

one wonders ,

how long before the honeymoon ends for the uk goverment.

and the domino effect , of goverment collapse happens .

MARK MY WORDS , :jap:

Up 2 u.

Troll comment.

I too am disturbed by inappropriate headlines that are more similar to propaganda techniques than to journalism.

People writing such lines are distorting the truth and steal the time of people who otherwise wouldn't have bothered to look at this story.

Everyone has filters in his brain that sort the news into important and not important. Such vile techniques manipulate people into losing their time against their will.

Stop it.

They can't stop it and the very reason is in your statement "...steal the time...". There are so many competing demands for our time and attention these days; the job of headline writers, a speciality in the trade, is exactly to get you to read the following story, like a paperback novel with a busty blonde and gun on the cover, but no mention inside. They'll always stretch the "truth" in a headline. Otherwise you wouldn't read. C'est la vie.

C'est la vie.

Quite the opposite: if you extrapolate the theft of time, the result is murder (or at least life-long imprisonment for your mind).

In the long run, it just discredits ThaiVisa's news section and after while people will not give a rat's arse about the news posted here.

Edited by manarak