So I Want To Be A Flight Attendant

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I can be allowed to ask some  serious questions.

How long have you been here?

Why are you here and are you staying here?

Does your Dad have a business here?

And...

Have you got Ginger hair.... ?

totster :D

heee heee

Scouse closes one topic and you carry on in another :D:D

I think Sarah has been here for 3 months, but has been coming for 3 months every year since age 11.

Her ddad runs some sort of Real Estate business?

I guess she's here cos her Mum wanted to see the back of her :o

That's a joke IM. When you have been on the forum for a while you will see we like to pull each other's chain a bit. Not intending to offend, we are sposed to be friends here (Weeelll most of the time :D )

Previous IM thread

Seen as I've only been living in Chonburi for a few months I wondered what was the best way to make friends? So maybe, just maybe, if I post a thread on here some of you people may be able to be a friend to me

*quirky, individuals wanted

BTW maybe you should change you r name to Iron Maiden :D

Edited by loong

I love my Mum but I hate my Step-dad they have a child together and I love him more than anything. There were alot of disagreements because I was a reminder of my Mum's first husband.

So at age 16 I was living in a youth hostel with monthly visits from my Mum. Then I moved in with friends whilst going to college. It was too hard for me in the end because I was upset all the time so my Dad asked if I wanted to move to his, I said yes. So I quit college and moved here.

I love my Mum but I hate my Step-dad they have a child together and I love him more than anything. There were alot of disagreements because I was a reminder of my Mum's first husband.

So at age 16 I was living in a youth hostel with monthly visits from my Mum. Then I moved in with friends whilst going to college. It was too hard for me in the end because I was upset all the time so my Dad asked if I wanted to move to his, I said yes. So I quit college and moved here.

But... there is a way of life here and some very very bad and nasty people,

Farang and thai :o

That made me quite tough and well like an Ice Maiden. Aswell as getting bullied at school for years because my step-mum was 17.

Yes, I'm okay with that. I'm sure shes a nice person Dave. I've never been in a gogo myself but, yeah theres a first for everything.

That made me quite tough and well like an Ice Maiden. Aswell as getting bullied at school for years because my step-mum was 17.

Yes, I'm okay with that. I'm sure shes a nice person Dave. I've never been in a gogo myself but, yeah theres a first for everything.

hug you babe ,hope u will be a Flight Attendant soon

Bear%20Hug.jpg

hug you babe ,hope u will be a Flight Attendant soon

Bear%20Hug.jpg

I heard you on the radio BambinA, Pissed as a fart. :D:o

On that note I'm going to bed, :D

why can I never bloody sleep when I have a night off? :o

I will stop hounding Ice Maiden now as she has proved herself as a non troll but as a genuine 17 year old girl (dodgy pics though :D ) :D

Her dad runs some sort of Real Estate business?

Whats his name? I might know him.

Dodgy pics? When I used to have my email address on there I got loads of males emailing me that wanted to talk about them, me and sex. Some forty year olds asking why I'm not thai if I'm in Thailand and if I want to meet with them. Some guys asking to meet up with me whilst they are on holiday for "fun" so there must be something about them.

Oh, and my Dad? I won't tell you his name :o

Dodgy pics? When I used to have my email address on there I got loads of males emailing me that wanted to talk about them, me and sex. Some forty year olds asking why I'm not thai if I'm in Thailand and if I want to meet with them. Some guys asking to meet up with me whilst they are on holiday for "fun" so there must be something about them.

Oh, and my Dad? I won't tell you his name  :D

I actually think you were very brave posting that on here. As you know there are alot of dirty old men in thailand and as you say they were contacting you :D

Please don't meet up with any farang guys here in pattaya on holiday :o

I'm pictured here. Somewhere :DWhich one is davethailand