So I Want To Be A Flight Attendant

post-12326-1123626827.gif
Oh and remind me why I'm called Iron Maiden

http://www.ironmaiden.com/

Click on downloads under 'Fans'

I reckon someone will be getting a new avatar from here :D

Ice Maiden, by now I hope you have realised that I have a sort of twisted sense of humour :o:D

Some would say very twisted

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=20&t=41583

....I got the same answer as you Loong :D:D

I don't think like a psycho. Woot. They've made a mistake.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyway Ice Maiden, have you seen the google ads that I mentioned earlier?

The ones advertising jobs in the airline industry?

They're not always there when I come to this thread, but if you do see them and click, they may be usefull to you.

(Thought I'd better do a post that's actually on topic :o )

Edited by loong

1) some airlines post ads on the English newspapers - Bangkok Post and The Nation

2) would be better to get an education before thinking about a career. you can try to intern or work part-time at service-oriented jobs for experience

3) are we invited to your BIG BIRTHDAY BASH? hehehehe....

4) are VEGEMITE, MARMITE and PLA RAA the same?

5) i haven't seen any caucasian flight attendants on any asian airlines i've taken a ride on though.

1) some airlines post ads on the English newspapers - Bangkok Post and The Nation

2) would be better to get an education before thinking about a career. you can try to intern or work part-time at service-oriented jobs for experience

It is good to think about your career and plan your education accordingly - keep on board that you may change your mind or that your career path may, in the end not be suitable for you

3) are we invited to your BIG BIRTHDAY BASH? hehehehe....

4) are VEGEMITE, MARMITE and PLA RAA the same?

Marmite is a yeast based paste/spread - a by product of beer brewing ( maybe why its so popular with us Brits :o . Vegemite is similar, but Australian. Brits will argue that Vegemote is a poor second to Marmite. Australians will argue vice versa.

Bplaa Raa is fermented fish and used in some Thai food. The smell is disgusting to most farang, but many Thais love it. Bplaa Raa apparently can give you liver flukes, a nasty problem, as the fish is uncooked. In Isaan (North-east Thailand, they often use fermented land crabs instead, especially in 'Som Tum'

5) i haven't seen any caucasian flight attendants on any asian airlines i've taken a ride on though.

Emirates use caucasian staff. I believe Qatar do as well, but I nearly always fly Emirates.

Edited by loong

1) thanks for the explanation LOONG.....

2) Emirates and Qatar along with Saudia and the rest of the gang are what i would call MIDDLE EASTERN airlines...not really ASIAN.

Yes I see where you're coming from, but They are Asian.

I'm actually not sure where Asia ends, maybe around Turkey.

Come back to the orginal question being "I want to be a flight Attendant"......

I am able to offer you the low down on being a flight attendant with on of the Middle Eastern Airlines namely EK which is the Airline two letter code in Airline jargon as been an ex- employee if you are interested.....ask away ?

Come back to the orginal question being "I want to be a flight Attendant"......

I am able to offer you the low down on being a flight attendant with on of the Middle Eastern Airlines namely EK which is the Airline two letter code in Airline jargon as been an ex- employee if you are interested.....ask away ?

Hello and welcome :o . Right, the first thing I want to ask is about the whole age thing. How old do most airlines want you to be to apply? Because some say 18, some 20 and some 21.

Thanks.