Married (Again) In Thailand.

meninblack

i was merried in thailand and get divorced. long time before i met my girlfriend and we want to get merry. what documents i need to bring from my home to get merry with her?

its enough i will bring my divorce documents from thailand to the ampur? or need something else?

Edited by cdnvic
Fixed typo in topic title

Your English is OK mate!

Is once not enough in Thailand.....Best of luck to you! Gotta say, this reminds me of the joke; what do you say to a bloke with two black yes?? answers on a card to.........................

Edited by Tonto21

Opp's

Surely you mean 'oops':)

Actually the OP has a good point, is it sufficient to take his Thai divorce papers when he wants to re-marry or will he need another affirmation of freedom to marry from his embassy?

I suspect only the ampur will know for sure what they will accept, time to ask them.

Opp's

Surely you mean 'oops':)

Actually the OP has a good point, is it sufficient to take his Thai divorce papers when he wants to re-marry or will he need another affirmation of freedom to marry from his embassy?

I suspect only the ampur will know for sure what they will accept, time to ask them.

He will definitely need a new affidavit guaranteeing he has permission to marry from his embassy in Thailand. Old Thai divorce papers don't prove he didn't get married overseas in the mean time.

The papers the OP will need this time are the same as he did the last time, PLUS his Thai divorce certificate.

The OP needs to ask his embassy in Bangkok what they need to see in order to give him the appropriate paperwork. For Americans, you don't need anything. Just swear before them that you aren't currently married and pay them a bunch of money. Having bled you dry for their 30 seconds of effort they happily certify your form so that your new wife can then bleed the rest from you. Can't speak to what other nationalities require.

Your English is OK mate!

Is once not enough in Thailand.....Best of luck to you! Gotta say, this reminds me of the joke; what do you say to a bloke with two black eyes?? answers on a card to.........................

Answer .. How did you get them

Reply ..... Never mind you should seen the other bloke.

Oh !! by the way meninblack good luck mate second time maybe lucky.:jap:

Edited by Kwasaki