Putting Songs On Iphone

cerbera

As you post on TV I presume you have a computer. Just download iTunes and add them yourself. You will save money and time and not be limited to the collection a store may have.

It's not at all difficult to do and you may find you can do much more than just add songs as well.

As you post on TV I presume you have a computer. Just download iTunes and add them yourself. You will save money and time and not be limited to the collection a store may have.

It's not at all difficult to do and you may find you can do much more than just add songs as well.

I would do it through iTunes then to be honest. You and your wife may be happy with the same music for quite a while but i imagine your kids will be wanting to swap and change on a regular basis.

I undertsand your point a 32gig i phone can hold 50,000 songs at a dollar a song. Ill save up.

lol..

its called 4shared.com. then drag & drop using itunes. itunes is a piece of shit software but it does work to drop files.

How so WtK? When I left home, I was able to copy over 400 of my CDs to my PC (rather than ship or carry them to Thailand), choose the format to store them, and have them all neatly sorted and catalogued. And now I can play them at home thru my PC, play them in any order I choose, play them singly, collectively, or randomly (and wirelessly if I so choose), and create customized playlists to sort and play them. Plus I can at any time add or remove any of my music to and from any of my playback devices, whether my phone or iPod.

It may not be perfection, but iTunes is certainly not the devil software that many people seem to think it is. "POS software"? Mai kow jai!

In all fairness it makes no difference what we think of iTunes! The OP wanted to know about putting songs on an iPhone, as he/she hasn't done this already yet it would probably be easier to start with the software designed exactly for this purpose in my opinion.

By the way, I also think iTunes is awkward and horrible to use compared to other stuff but I was simply suggesting to start at the beginning as it were.

Dear Mr Clough,

You should know by now that any positive suggestion or post will meet with many negative or derogatory responses.

Such a happy bunch, so many of the Chiang Mai Thai Visa posters.

Best regards,

Blink E. Bill.

Enough said lol :whistling: