Russian Beguiled By Pattaya Sirens And Robbed Of Bt10M In Valuables

Rimmer

Wow...should be some really nice goods available for cheap at the local pawnshops and the ladies new-found wealth and spending will add a little kicker to the local economy :lol:

I just can't muster up much sympathy for men who party with strumpets and wake-up the worse for wear afterward.

I'd much rather see Bht10 million baht circulating in the hands of Thais then in the grasp of Russian criminals :lol:

They do not need the girls ID's. Security cameras in the hotel, security street cameras, security ATM cameras pointing out, other businesses cameras with having virutally everywhere or somewhere for them to be identified to be caught. Fingerprints, maybe some teeth mark prints can be taken off his wee wee or neck and compared with dental charts, or, once the police discover who they are and confront them, he better just hope they don't decide to cut a deal as in a split and forge a new parntership.

uncletom

This is a true story, only the details have been changed to protect the brain dead and the stupid.

An ozzie acquaintance of mine was staying in Pattaya for a few days. While there he pulled a girl from a bar. She agreed to go back with him to his hotel to do the deed for 1000 baht.

After the sick, wicked and immoral act was over, (amen) the ozzie took out a 1000 baht note and offered it to the girl. The girl stood there and responded by insisting that the ozzie give her 10000 baht. He of course refused and then the girl refused to leave the room until he coughed up. After some ado, the girl said she is phoning the police and proceeded to talk to someone on her cell phone. The ozzie just ignored her, but it took him 3 hours to persuade the hooker to leave him in peace. He only gave the original agreed 1000 baht.

This was an experience my friend would never forget and vowed never to return to Pattaya again. Good advice I think.

Edited by Beetlejuice

This is a true story, only the details have been changed to protect the brain dead and the stupid.

An ozzie acquaintance of mine was staying in Pattaya for a few days. While there he pulled a girl from a bar. She agreed to go back with him to his hotel to do the deed for 1000 baht.

After the sick, wicked and immoral act was over, (amen) the ozzie took out a 1000 baht note and offered it to the girl. The girl stood there and responded by insisting that the ozzie give her 10000 baht. He of course refused and then the girl refused to leave the room until he coughed up. After some ado, the girl said she is phoning the police and proceeded to talk to someone on her cell phone. The ozzie just ignored her, but it took him 3 hours to persuade the hooker to leave him in peace. He only gave the original agreed 1000 baht.

This was an experience my friend would never forget and vowed never to return to Pattaya again. Good advice I think.

Nice story but as you have already stated you have changed the details so it is by definition made up.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya police have announced the arrest in Bangkok of two women suspected of robbing a Russian man of 10 million baht in valuables at the Royal Cliff hotel.

Pattya, November 2nd 2010,[PDN]: At 3.30 pm, Pattaya Police Superintendent Colonel Nunthawut Suwanla-ong, Deputy Superintendent Lieutenant Colonel Taratep Tupanich, and their team under the orders of Chon-Buri Provisional Police Commander Major-General Thanet Pinmeung-ngam, held a re-construction of the robbery of a Russian businessman by two female service workers. The scene of the reconstruction was room no. 7028, on the 7th floor of the Royal Cliff Beach Resort, Pattaya.

Full story and pictures HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

-- 2010-12-03

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Most posters hit the nail on the head with this. Russian mafiosa meets Thai mafiosa and all ends happily. Just another example of the quality of international trade ties between the two states. First we had Victor Bout now we have Valeri Grabthelot or as he's now known Valeri Lostthelot.

Are we meant not to laugh?

Bt10M is nothing! I had a girl take a soda from a mini bar in the Landmark once without asking - now that's a major financial loss... ph34r.gif

(Luckily I had a full bladder and some super glue to re-seal the bottle...whistling.gif )

Edited by phaethon

Bt10M is nothing! I had a girl take a soda from a mini bar in the Landmark once without asking - now that's a major financial loss... ph34r.gif

(Luckily I had a full bladder and some super glue to re-seal the bottle...whistling.gif )

Lucky for you she didn't go for the bag of salted nuts ;)

A great photo of the requisite crime scene re-enactment....

p315.jpg

"The last thing I remember was feeling her hooters."

:cheesy:

Picture of the day.

At least another part of his anatomy doesn't seem to be frozen in time.

Another article and another opportunity for some more requisite crime scene re-enactments...

This time, the policeman participating seems to be enjoying himself:

pdn216.jpg

"Is this a great job, or what?!?"

Disclaimer: Neither of the quotes are real.

Since almost every second story in the PDN crime section seems to include either the phrase "drugged and robbed" or "alcohol-fuelled stabbing", I guess the above story counts as a Happy End.