Where To Buy A 12" X 24" Or 12" X 36" Towel?

Trevor25222

Try the hotel supply shop on Pattaya south road or Pattaya Tai as its known locally; they sell hotel quality towels in various sizes.

Not sure what colours they stock as i've only seen white in the shop window when i pass.

Assuming your coming from the beach road end the shop is around halfway between 3rd road and the Sukhumvit highway on your right side.

When you get to the crossroad junction, 7/11 on your left and a motorbike repair shop on your right that has motorbike helmets on display at the front it’s a couple of shops past there.

Try the hotel supply shop on Pattaya south road or Pattaya Tai as its known locally; they sell hotel quality towels in various sizes.

Not sure what colours they stock as i've only seen white in the shop window when i pass.

Assuming your coming from the beach road end the shop is around halfway between 3rd road and the Sukhumvit highway on your right side.

When you get to the crossroad junction, 7/11 on your left and a motorbike repair shop on your right that has motorbike helmets on display at the front it's a couple of shops past there.

Many thanks ... I picked up reasonable-quality white, beige and pink towels in 12" x 24" for B65 each which suit my purpose. Good shop!