• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need one of those things you call a boyfriend, or some plastic

What kind of Boyfriend you're looking for ??? :D:D

A bit of a lightweight, about 8", smooth skin and fully charged batteries. :D

:o

Actually, an intellectual one thats quirky and likes to stay up late. Oh and one year older than me would be good. Don't like immature males.

Totster - Need something battery operated. I've got the need for speed :D

Actually, an intellectual one thats quirky and likes to stay up late. Oh and one year older than me would be good. Don't like immature males.

Totster - Need something battery operated. I've got the need for speed

I've got the need for speed

wow needs to gear up now

Sounds uncomfortable to me.

What or who sounds uncomfortable?

Speed dating, ouch.

Well I have decided I want to be single for a while longer now, at least until I'm 18

I never understood why people worked so hard to find someone. At your age with so much to do why would anyone want to? Hows that song go, you can't hurry love?

Edited by thaibebop

I never understood why people worked so hard to find someone. At your age with so much to do why would anyone want to? Hows that song go, you can't hurry love?

It's a "built in" need.... everybody is looking for a suitable mate from a certain age... it's instinct

totster :o

Than that makes me a mutant. I have never been one to spend my energy in such a way.

If it comes at all it will come in it's own time. Just like the rain.

I guess so. Or sometimes it can come at the wrong time because when I told all my college buddies I was going to Thailand, this guy that was a close friend that I'd had liked for a while admitted he was gutted because he had feelings for me and wished he'd told me sooner. I almost moved back for him, but why should I? I'll find someone else and so will he.

If it comes at all it will come in it's own time. Just like the rain.

I guess so. Or sometimes it can come at the wrong time because when I told all my college buddies I was going to Thailand, this guy that was a close friend that I'd had liked for a while admitted he was gutted because he had feelings for me and wished he'd told me sooner. I almost moved back for him, but why should I? I'll find someone else and so will he.

Now, that's a healthy mind.

His loss IMHO... If he didn't have the guts to tell you while you were there then tough luck for him... you're young, move on... find someone with a spine... that's just underhand telling someone that when you are so far apart..

totster :o

baht&sold 

QUOTE(Madvillain @ 2005-08-13 18:15:30)

Yeah my brother believes in this, now he is 49 yrs old and still single. laugh.gif

46 next month and ditto whistling.gif

not possible :D:o