Speed Dating?

Ice Maiden

baht&sold 

QUOTE(Madvillain @ 2005-08-13 18:15:30)

Yeah my brother believes in this, now he is 49 yrs old and still single. laugh.gif

46 next month and ditto whistling.gif

not possible :D:o

I agree Boo... didn't look THAT old to me... mind you, the light was poor, and I'd had a few.. :D

totster :D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

baht&sold 

QUOTE(Madvillain @ 2005-08-13 18:15:30)

Yeah my brother believes in this, now he is 49 yrs old and still single. laugh.gif

46 next month and ditto whistling.gif

not possible :D:D

I agree Boo... didn't look THAT old to me... mind you, the light was poor, and I'd had a few.. :D

Si-sip hok, jing jing, actually next WEEK :D (I said next month, alzeimers already...?) :D

And Tots, you charmer you, sorry I don't swing that way but if you ever get bored of your beautiful wife... :D

Boo :D

Last to "our" not so little GRRRL IM, oh to have the troubles of being 17 all over again. You got it good kiddo, take it easy, time IS def on your side :D

I guess so. Or sometimes it can come at the wrong time because when I told all my college buddies I was going to Thailand, this guy that was a close friend that I'd had liked for a while admitted he was gutted because he had feelings for me and wished he'd told me sooner. I almost moved back for him, but why should I? I'll find someone else and so will he.

His loss IMHO... If he didn't have the guts to tell you while you were there then tough luck for him... you're young, move on... find someone with a spine... that's just underhand telling someone that when you are so far apart..

I agree. I went to England for four days to say goodbye to my friends and he turned up and basically ignored me because of my choice. I can do better than childish guys like that. Anyways he's real big headed. He's good looking but he knows it. Nothing worse than a male like that.

Thanks for the advice Boo :o and everyone else too.