The Two Who Died In Chiang Mai

jaloochapurr

Well according to the Thai Paper A white powder was found in their noses and on some paper on floor there was heroin there.

so drinking and drugs.

There was also a Thai woman passed out at bar, she was also drinking with them and when police woke her she could not tell much for being too drunk.

here is site in Thailand paper.

http://www.thairath.co.th/thairath1/2548/p...aug/10/p2_1.php

My wife who is Thai says "they deserve it <deleted> use drugs in my country"

post-7789-1123634034_thumb.jpg

My wife who is Thai says "they deserve it <deleted> use drugs in my country"

From the photo shown here, the men look like the victims of another motorbike crash.

Is this the result of "having a good time"?

Yes maybe a good time for sure forever. But no crash of motorbike, just crash from some white power.

This thread was running elsewhere on TV and got closed IMHO due to disrepectful posts. So please show some respect for the departed -- they were human beings with families, etc.

I fail to see why this is national (even international) news. People die from ODs all the time in the west and their names pictures are not blasted all the news. Shameful, really...

This thread was running elsewhere on TV and got closed IMHO due to disrepectful posts. So please show some respect for the departed -- they were human beings with families, etc.

I fail to see why this is national (even international) news. People die from ODs all the time in the west and their names pictures are not blasted all the news. Shameful, really...

Shameful indeed

totster :o

I closed the previous thread & will shortly close this one.

There is far more to this story than is being reported. They were my next-door neighbours, and popular, if eccentric members of our community. My chef was one of the first on the scene.

The photo shown does not show the bodies as they were found. Both had been moved and foul play is strongly suspected by those of us who knew them and saw the scene, if not by the authorities.

Thread is now being closed..