I Care For 8 Survivors : Thai Abortionist

webfact

How exactly are they killing the fetuses? Just removing them and seeing if they go quiet after 15min outside the womb?

What a stupid question.

Killing your embryo, fetus or new born should be the owners decision. Any chances you are a woman??

42 000 000 abortions p.a. worldwide, and some GUY'S complaining about 2 000 wannabe - humans awaiting their funeral?

In your home country they would be just some kind of " special waste ".

Tawp was asking what many of us want to know, which is how were the procedures performed. You called him stupid and then blurted out some irrelevant pro choice rant.

get it now

You must be the guy in your avatar, take my advice:

Shave, take off the crown, get out of the clouds and shut the furck up!

Maybe the many of you should google, wikki, engage your own brain or whatever before making stupid assumptions...

Tawp was asking what many of us want to know, which is how were the procedures performed. You called him stupid and then blurted out some irrelevant pro choice rant.

get it now

Maybe the many of you should google, wikki, engage your own brain or whatever before making stupid assumptions...

Again, how do they abort a 8 month old fetus? Since the survival rate seem way too high...and most Buddhist try to avoid out-right killing a human...

If you have any details in your pro-choice pamflet, then please, enlighten me.

get it now

Again, how do they abort a 8 month old fetus? Since the survival rate seem way too high...and most Buddhist try to avoid out-right killing a human...

If you have any details in your pro-choice pamflet, then please, enlighten me.

It's just like you said: " Removing them and seeing if they go quiet after 15min outside the womb "

Enlightenment is something for religious <deleted>.