Best Place For Furniture Deal

kenny999

Moving to a new unfurnished house so looking for bedroom furniture, bed with mattress,wardrobe,dressing table, looked at a few places, Index,Home works etc some good deals about, has anyone bought recently where and how much...

Can't remember the name of the place but just continue on the by-pass road past Index and immediately before the Esso gas station is a good cheap furniture place. Doesn't look much when you pull in the small forecourt but the building extends way back and they have a huge amount of stuff crammed in there.

Can't remember the name of the place but just continue on the by-pass road past Index and immediately before the Esso gas station is a good cheap furniture place. Doesn't look much when you pull in the small forecourt but the building extends way back and they have a huge amount of stuff crammed in there.

Cheers for that I will go and have a look..

Called Jasmine.

Another good place is called Bird on Chaofa East just opposite the big PTT station just before you get into Phuket Town.

Called Jasmine.

Another good place is called Bird on Chaofa East just opposite the big PTT station just before you get into Phuket Town.

Thanks not moving untill 1st Dec so plenty of time to look around.

SB Furniture is a class or two above the others mentioned in the thread and most stuff is very expensive but they often have very good offers on specific items.

Bird is OK, I've never bought anything from Jasmine and I'd say beware of Sentral Furniture; everything I have bought in there has fallen apart!

Thanks for the advice about 'Bird @ home', FrankBlunt. We had been looking for a Chinese style folding screen for a visitor to have a private nook. They don't deliver, but gave us plastic string to tie it into the boot.

I agree that there's lots to choose from. Kitchen cupboards made of solid timber, although I love the aluminium and glass ones for practicality.

Also left a deposit on a safe. 2950 baht, reduced from 6600 (around 5000 in some shops). Will definitely go there again. Good service. They even knew 'deposit'.

SB Furniture is a class or two above the others mentioned in the thread and most stuff is very expensive but they often have very good offers on specific items.

Bird is OK, I've never bought anything from Jasmine and I'd say beware of Sentral Furniture; everything I have bought in there has fallen apart!

Could you give me good directions to this Bird@home place.

Cheers

I am getting most things from Index because the quality is very good but I would like to find a cheaper bed/wardrobe and dressing table.

Edited by kenny999

'Can't remember the name of the place but just continue on the by-pass road past Index and immediately before the Esso gas station is a good cheap furniture place. Doesn't look much when you pull in the small forecourt but the building extends way back and they have a huge amount of stuff crammed in there'.

There"s a big billboard outside...

The best is the shop opposite the PTT petrol station just past tesco on the Chao Faa east rd. Awesome place I bought some stuff there today

'Can't remember the name of the place but just continue on the by-pass road past Index and immediately before the Esso gas station is a good cheap furniture place. Doesn't look much when you pull in the small forecourt but the building extends way back and they have a huge amount of stuff crammed in there'.

Edited by snamos

The best is the shop opposite the PTT petrol station just past tesco on the Chao Faa east rd. Awesome place I bought some stuff there today

Sorry not quite sure where you mean, which Tesco? do you mean near Big C?

Bird, also called Orange (both on the outside sign) was brilliant!!! Thank you to all who suggested it. More then one suggestion is more encouraging than only 1.

I went in and they had A LOT Of real wood furniture!!!

Got a king sized bed frame for under 7k!! and no craep particle board!! and a table with 4 chairs ... all wood for 4k!! The sales girl spoke really good English was helpful and they will deliver for free.

Ok off to the 2nd store opposite Makro see what treasures they have! haha

This place is in Kamala and has some very good furniture.

http://www.beautifulworldthailand.com/

Nothing to do with me, but yes the guy is a friend. If you're around that way check out the showroom. This is quality furniture though, not the likes you'll find in Index etc...

Where in Kamala?

Check the link (contact us) as I've not been to this showroom. Actually I don't think it's in Kamala as such but near. Phuket geography is not my strong point!

Update. Furniture arrived perfectly! Free delivery. good service, ask for Am, she speaks good english...

Was at Index the other night.. what a bunch of over priced crap! Everything is cheap particle board and so expensive.

Orange (also says Bird on the sign)

076 2264 378