Looking For A Warehouse/Lift Place Disabled

actiondell4

A friend has asked me for information on a building or house in Pattaya.

First if all let me explain,he is in a wheelchair,parapeligic from a car accident,his wife was also involved as has a leg amputated but is still mobile.

He has received compensation although only in the mid hundreds of thousands.

They ,with the father in law 76yo, are wanting to move to Pattaya.

He is looking at renting not buying and he seeks this.

A building ,maybe ex guesthouse or guesthouse with a lift or a building ,warehouse,with no upstairs bedrooms.

They must have a minumum of 8 bedrooms for when the other members of the family visits plus he needs the extra for a small gym and office.

He does have money to refurbish but looking for a one storey building or has a lift .

Maybe even out of Pattaya or a industrial area is ok as long as he can drive to Pattaya and its close to a baht bus route.

Is it possible he will find this,either a large one storey place or a lift place with at least 8 bedrooms minimum.

he would like to get a minimum of a 8 year lease and if he has to spend money on refurbish he will.

If he cant find a large one storey place,then he will have to find a place and then get permission off the landlord to install a lift,that will probaly be around a million baht or more i imagine.

He will have to maybe look at a warehouse he can convert as they both cannot get upstairs.

Edited by actiondell4