Been Invited To Bosses House

counrikke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean a nap after all these posts or after the OP has regaled us with his tales of debauchery and you've had a crafty wank to some tranny clips on your trendy portable device? :huh:

:lol: too funny

gonna be a long afternoon with a trendy yet quite sensitive portable device (female unit). "Crafty wanking" is for those in the Westerly direction from here. :jap:

What risk do you imagine there might be?

There's always the danger of having dinner and a few drinks, even, in exceptional circumstances, a party! But seeing as you're 21 you'll be able to handle that.

If it were me, being really old, I'd probably die.

I mean, really, what do you think will happen? This guy you got on really well with has invited you to his house. Do you imagine that as soon as you get through the door he will turn into some evil <deleted> Manchu character and start laughing evilly as his minions drag you off into the basement where torture will ensue?

I suppose it could happen, just make sure you take your mobile with you so you can call your mum if things get really out of hand :)

Leave your money at home and enjoy all the proposals. Report back to us....

Correct, one of my first dates in Thailand did the same that was in Patpong.

Mamasan asked for 30 k, after she would not go back to work and wasn't allowed from Mamasan as well to go back to the bar.

I paid 30 K, 2 days later she was working again :) .

I found out that she was making 10 k out of it very good money at that time.

As BUNTA 71 told you keep the money home.

Enjoy the evening.

Edited by needforspeed

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

I should have mentioned that last post ;)

Haha. Okay. Its the owner of the bar where i met this girl.

I am male. She is female. She works in said bar. I got invited by the boss at the bar.

Don't go out of your way to look for trouble. Listen to the little voice in your head that is telling you "Maybe you shouldn't go". Would hate to read of you taking a "header" off a local high rise, as happens to often to expats.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

I should have mentioned that last post ;)

why has my post been removed? i didn't go into any specifics.

profanities?????? why not just edit the profanities which were already star*ed out anyway!

Edited by joe ekkamai

here we go again .....

counrikke, if a friend in australia asked you if you thought it wise of him to accept a dinner invitation from the pimp of a prostitute he was using, what would you say?

it sounds to me as if you are debating taking what will almost certainly be the classic first steps on that steep and slippery slope that ends with a pile of rotten kee-kwai(buffalo poo).

decline the invitation, stop seeing the working-girl and stop going to beer-bars for company.

you are 21 for god's sake, get out there and meet some normal women, then when you are invited to the houses of their acquaintances you can accept without worry.

Edited by joe ekkamai

Haha thanks bifftastic for that laugh, but isn't it the truth? I was worried that this might be a tried and true trick to ply onto unsuspecting foreigners but now i have no possible worry, thankyou.

But seriously, i am just being cautious.

Yeah I know mate, and seriously, you should just take the normal precautions when you're going to someone's house that you don't know very well. Leave your important stuff at home, only take enough money to do what you want to do, write down the address, make sure you know how to get home etc. etc.

And make sure you nick all the silverware :D

Ok, maybe not the last one!

:cheesy: Like the silverware part.

Had this with one of my first dates, girl form a go go bar in Patpong.

Invited by mamasan, she asked for 30K.

Because my date was not going back to work and she (Mamasan) taking care that she never worked again in a bar.

She was emotional (crying) that she did not wanted to work anymore.

I paid her 40k tough that was a bargin, next day she was working in same go go bar :) .

I found out that she made 10 k on this deal.

To the OP:

Go.

It'll could be fun, and relatively harmless fun. Bar owners quite often do this; they're people too. As are the staff. It's actually good to connect with people slighly out of the default commercial setting.

All the other posts and negativity... that's just those people and you can only feel sorry for them. Don't let their jadedness, angst or alternate agenda spoil your enjoyment of Thailand.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Haha thanks bifftastic for that laugh, but isn't it the truth? I was worried that this might be a tried and true trick to ply onto unsuspecting foreigners but now i have no possible worry, thankyou.

Yeah I know mate, and seriously, you should just take the normal precautions when you're going to someone's house that you don't know very well. Leave your important stuff at home, only take enough money to do what you want to do, write down the address, make sure you know how to get home etc. etc.

I am not sure if there would be silverware in a mamasan house, :ermm: I think there would be only nickers and underwear to nick .:lol:

To the OP:

Go.

It'll could be fun, and relatively harmless fun. Bar owners quite often do this; they're people too. As are the staff. It's actually good to connect with people slighly out of the default commercial setting.

All the other posts and negativity... that's just those people and you can only feel sorry for them. Don't let their jadedness, angst or alternate agenda spoil your enjoyment of Thailand.

First: I am not sure if it is out of the commercial setting, it sounds and smells as a "setting" after all :rolleyes:

I just hope you are not a father, a teacher or a tour guide! :whistling:

Joy can be accompanied with being wise and cautious. The OP is a young chap ; he has all the future to enjoy his life to the limits, he neither needs to be a fool nor a crazy to fulfill his "enjoyment", it is always good to have his head leveled up and positioned where it should be.:lol:

Edited by zaza

I am not sure if there would be silverware in a mamasan house, :ermm: I think there would be only nickers and underwear to nick .:lol:

and remember to visit the bathroom to count the number of toothbrushes so you have a good idea of how many people are living there ;)

love that thirty k sting. he they pull that say this: great you read my mind. your boss can take us to the airport. i've booked one way ticket home. i'll get the cash from the exchange at the airport! lets go tea rack! watch for the look of horror! failing that whenever they ask for money say: sorry i can't i'm pregnant. stick to that one line. trust me.

To the OP:

Go.

First: I am not sure if it is out of the commercial setting, it sounds and smells as a "setting" after all :rolleyes:

I just hope you are not a father, a teacher or a tour guide! :whistling:

I'm a father. Second time quite recently so I must be doing something rigtht. ;) By the time my kids are 21 though I do -generally speaking- hope they're as cautious as the OP, I'll give you that.

Kids today.

Having to ask permission to go to a party. Does your mum know you're out this late anyway?

! Best post in this topic!!! :)

and remember to visit the bathroom to count the number of toothbrushes so you have a good idea of how many people are living there ;)

Of course, you could 'go the whole hog' and cut the labels out of your clothes, call London office and give them the "geese fly low over Prague" code-word, have your passport leave the country and absail down from the roof appearing 'as if by magic' in a darkened room to surprise all in attendance. When you get to the part where an evil plan to take over the world is being described to you, you know it's time to chuck the smoke grenade and make your way to the rendezvous by the border :)

Enjoy :)

Dear OP,

Be careful who you mingle with and where. I had a horrific experience and spend a lengthy time behind bars after me and my GF agreed to the invitation of the bar owner and his wife to extend our drinking session after closing time of the bar to celebrate the birthday of their friend that just arrived that day, and was having a great time. After talking with their friend, he seemed to be a nice guy and when the owner whispered to us that he had arranged a live female to female action show that would allow for full interaction, we said: Let's do it!

So the bar closed and some 30 people stayed and went up to the living room. It was a mixed bunch of Thai's and foreigners from different countries, really good! We were asked to contribute to the drinks fund (300 THB) which would allow for a steady stream of alcoholic beverages.

Some real good music was played and with people dancing and some watching it really felt good, a bit like the Summer of Love if you know what I am talking about. We were all served with a 'welcome' drink free of charge. Then after about an hour the female to female show was announced, everybody gathered around and (I guess) were really excited to see some steamy action.

The really good looking girls were slowly undressing, throwing their clothes and finally underwear to us spectators. Us guys were asked to show our growing manhood and it was announced that the girls would go for the one they liked most.

GF said, show it! I want you to win this competition!

So imagine about twenty guys waving their assets when suddenly the door was kicked in and the BIB and a camera crew came in.

Suddenly some of the Thai guest identified themselves as police officers and demanded I empty my pockets to see if I carry any illegal substance.

Emptied my pockets and asked the camera crew to record it and so they did. The music was turned off.

Was being ordered with a bunch of others to go to the hospital to have our urine checked for illegal drugs.

Pushed in the police pick up and off we go, had the urine check and went back to the police station. While waiting there I asked what I was being charged of.

Sit down please was the answer.

After another hour waiting I asked again and told if there was no charge, am I free to go?

After another hour the police deputy general vice president came in and came back with the urine results.and had to go for a second

And you guess it right, just us farang had to go for a second screening.

Went for the second screening and asked for two bottles. Told them just want to make sure I have evidence that could contradict your findings.

After that went back to the police station. Asked the chief what I was charged with and was thrown in jail, yes behind bars, fingerprints and photo taken.

Spend there about 3 hours and was finally charged with drinking after closing time.

Cost me 200 THB.

Alex

that will teach you to wave your cock around in a room full of men, won't it?

Assuming you didn't copy that out of Men's Health, I have to say, you were a suckered but sound like an easy mark. If it seems to good to be true, assume it IS. Basic rule of life that will save you humiliation, money loss and reputation.

Having said that, I wonder how much that camera crew got for the video rights? You need to know how to be on the right end of these deals.

I have to say, you were a suckered but sound like an easy mark. If it seems to good to be true, assume it IS. Basic rule of life that will save you humiliation, money loss and reputation.

Oh yeah, that bar owner sure suckered those 20 farang. 200 baht from each split with a bunch of police officers and camera crews and hours of processing down at the station. What a haul!

OH I see, DP25 doesn't think it was an inside Job. The Police are just telepathic and knew exactly where and when to go with a full film crew in tow...

Yeah, that could happen.

DP,

perhaps I can interest you in a Ouija Board that I have for sale. I'll throw in the Crystal Ball too for the right price. Come round to my abortion clinic next to the temple to discuss it. For 200 baht you can drink all the beer you can hold while you make up your mind. And if you happen to see my naked wife getting out of the shower, feel free to whip out your chap and rub one out. Life is just THAT good!

:rolleyes:

OH I see, DP25 doesn't think it was an inside Job. The Police are just telepathic and knew exactly where and when to go with a full film crew in tow...

Yeah, that could happen.

DP,

perhaps I can interest you in a Ouija Board that I have for sale. I'll throw in the Crystal Ball too for the right price. Come round to my abortion clinic next to the temple to discuss it. For 200 baht you can drink all the beer you can hold while you make up your mind. And if you happen to see my naked wife getting out of the shower, feel free to whip out your chap and rub one out. Life is just THAT good!

Perhaps some of the police in the party crowd remembered to take their mobile phone?........not saying they could not also have been in on it you understand

Yeah, that could happen.

DP,

Perhaps some of the police in the party crowd remembered to take their mobile phone?........not saying they could not also have been in on it you understand

"Oh my word - there's Inspector X.... I don't want caught up in this.....

... Inspector, are you involved in this undercover sting as well?"

"Bejeezuz constable, you frightened the life out of me... yes, undercover, operation, sting. Do you have your badge with you, constable?"

and thus events unfolded

'And to cap it all, I came out 200 bht ahead!'

Sometimes, we don't know the full story, regardless of what we think, and sometimes, fiction and truth are equally strange, and not easily differentiated....

SC

Edit: I was surprised there were so many different police divisions involved....

Edited by StreetCowboy