Been Invited To Bosses House

counrikke

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thanks bifftastic for that laugh, but isn't it the truth? I was worried that this might be a tried and true trick to ply onto unsuspecting foreigners but now i have no possible worry, thankyou.

But seriously, i am just being cautious.

Yeah I know mate, and seriously, you should just take the normal precautions when you're going to someone's house that you don't know very well. Leave your important stuff at home, only take enough money to do what you want to do, write down the address, make sure you know how to get home etc. etc.

And make sure you nick all the silverware :D

Ok, maybe not the last one!

:cheesy: Like the silverware part.

I am not sure if there would be silverware in a mamasan house, :ermm: I think there would be only nickers and underwear to nick .:lol:

we have all gone through some sort of nicker fetishes in our time ..but nicking nickers from LB cum on dont go there sick.gif

Edited by welsh1

This thread is the best laugh I've had in a long time :lol:

But seriously OP I don't think there is any need to worry just go and have a good time.

If there are any drugs there leave.

Umm. I am quite certain there will be drugs there. Alcohol--the world's most harmful drug...

Too true.

Not an opinion on drugs per say.

Just best to keep well away from the illegals in Thailand.

OH I see, DP25 doesn't think it was an inside Job. The Police are just telepathic and knew exactly where and when to go with a full film crew in tow...

Yeah, that could happen.

DP,

perhaps I can interest you in a Ouija Board that I have for sale. I'll throw in the Crystal Ball too for the right price. Come round to my abortion clinic next to the temple to discuss it. For 200 baht you can drink all the beer you can hold while you make up your mind. And if you happen to see my naked wife getting out of the shower, feel free to whip out your chap and rub one out. Life is just THAT good!

:rolleyes:

I think Alexlah had paid 300B for the drinks in that party, and another 200B as a fine for the police, so it's a 500B total, isn't it?:unsure:

I wonder if the police had kept the camera rolling on when he emptied his pockets , filming all his tangible and intangible assets at the same moment !:lol::whistling:

guest house, would you care to elaborate on the options open to a young man here? i'm not convinced the pickings are that rich. but you piqued my curiosity.

You've surely heard the remark ...."21, if I knew then what I know now"

If you've not heard it I hope you've at least realised it as a truth we most of us come to understand.

I think Alexlah had paid 300B for the drinks in that party, and another 200B as a fine for the police, so it's a 500B total, isn't it?:unsure:

I wonder if the police had kept the camera rolling on when he emptied his pockets , filming all his tangible and intangible assets at the same moment !:lol::whistling:

I'd spend a thousand baht just to have that experience to write about later. Anything that doesn't kill or maim you is an adventure worth living. :jap:

We really ARE having fun here aren't we.

guest house, would you care to elaborate on the options open to a young man here? i'm not convinced the pickings are that rich. but you piqued my curiosity.

You've surely heard the remark ...."21, if I knew then what I know now"

If you've not heard it I hope you've at least realised it as a truth we most of us come to understand.

'If you knew then what you know now' people would have been calling you a miserable old git for more than half your life...

'If you knew then what you know now' you'd have not had half the learning experiences that you have had...

What could possibly go wrong? only one way to find out, I suppose - truth could surpass his wildest dreams / nightmares

SC