Been Invited To Bosses House

counrikke

Hey all.

I know most of the bar girl tricks. Sick (buffalo/parent/sister) send me money while you work in Australia i not work in bar etc. But i have been invited by the boss to his home for dinner drinks partying etc which i can do being young @ 21.

That's not the worry. He seems like a good bloke and i got on really well with him,but am i putting myself at risk? i am not sure what to think.

(Apologies for the bad grammar using my mobile).

Please don't flame me i have no intention to send her money after i leave.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I'm reading it is his male boss sidelines as a Thai hooker and he's been invited to a dinner party where he thinks his boss might tap him up for some money.

The last sentence leads me to believe that between the third and final sentence of the post his boss had full gender reassignment surgery.

Edited by mca

Probably not a good idea to post while under the effects of LSD. Your post makes no sense. Try re-writing this question so the he/she thing gets worked out. Sending HER money? HE seems to be a good bloke? Maybe I have answered my own question here.:blink:

What risk do you imagine there might be?

There's always the danger of having dinner and a few drinks, even, in exceptional circumstances, a party! But seeing as you're 21 you'll be able to handle that.

If it were me, being really old, I'd probably die.

I mean, really, what do you think will happen? This guy you got on really well with has invited you to his house. Do you imagine that as soon as you get through the door he will turn into some evil <deleted> Manchu character and start laughing evilly as his minions drag you off into the basement where torture will ensue?

I suppose it could happen, just make sure you take your mobile with you so you can call your mum if things get really out of hand :)

The way I'm reading it is his male boss sidelines as a Thai hooker and he's been invited to a dinner party where he thinks his boss might tap him up for some money.

The last sentence leads me to believe that between the third and final sentence of the post his boss had full gender reassignment surgery.

Cos he was using his mobile, probably the new iphone4 it has the ikatoey app

but i wanted to know if being invited by her boss, the bar owner would be some sort of trick where i may be putting myself at risk.

What like sawing you in half of having you escape from a straight jacket while shackled and dumped in a tank of water?

The mamasan is just checking you out nto make sure you are not a serial killer. If you have been a gentleman to the girls, this just might be a way of being nice. Not every mamasan or bargirls is out to rip you off. They are still girls. If you are 21, they are probably excited at the prospect of a cute guy that can maintain an erection without medication.

If you are offered a chance to make money by carrying a bag, the answer should be no. Not even if it is to carry a present to a friend. That's what DHL and Fedex is for.

What risk do you imagine there might be?

There's always the danger of having dinner and a few drinks, even, in exceptional circumstances, a party! But seeing as you're 21 you'll be able to handle that.

If it were me, being really old, I'd probably die.

I mean, really, what do you think will happen? This guy you got on really well with has invited you to his house. Do you imagine that as soon as you get through the door he will turn into some evil <deleted> Manchu character and start laughing evilly as his minions drag you off into the basement where torture will ensue?

I suppose it could happen, just make sure you take your mobile with you so you can call your mum if things get really out of hand :)

Leave your money at home and enjoy all the proposals. Report back to us....

The mamasan is just checking you out nto make sure you are not a serial killer. If you have been a gentleman to the girls, this just might be a way of being nice. Not every mamasan or bargirls is out to rip you off. They are still girls. If you are 21, they are probably excited at the prospect of a cute guy that can maintain an erection without medication.

If you are offered a chance to make money by carrying a bag, the answer should be no. Not even if it is to carry a present to a friend. That's what DHL and Fedex is for.

Good point, just go and enjoy yourself, but don't agree to take any parcels home for anyone :)

Loved all the replies so far.

I dont have bar girlfriends or girlie bar owners acquaintances.

If I were you would go along but only with a loaded .38 and a swiss knife and of course a pack of smokes, as he might be utter boring, being that he up and about late hours.

Haha thanks bifftastic for that laugh, but isn't it the truth? I was worried that this might be a tried and true trick to ply onto unsuspecting foreigners but now i have no possible worry, thankyou.

But seriously, i am just being cautious.

Yeah I know mate, and seriously, you should just take the normal precautions when you're going to someone's house that you don't know very well. Leave your important stuff at home, only take enough money to do what you want to do, write down the address, make sure you know how to get home etc. etc.

And make sure you nick all the silverware :D

Ok, maybe not the last one!

If I were you would go along but only with a loaded .38 and a swiss knife and of course a pack of smokes, as he might be utter boring, being that he up and about late hours.

Essential. He might have a Shetland pony with a stone in its hoof that he'll want you to remove.

Report back to us....

bunta71 has his jar of baby lotion and box of tissues on standby :lol:

:cheesy: and ikatoey loaded on his phone :lol:

after all that I will take a nap...

Do you mean a nap after all these posts or after the OP has regaled us with his tales of debauchery and you've had a crafty wank to some tranny clips on your trendy portable device? :huh:

Report back to us....

bunta71 has his jar of baby lotion and box of tissues on standby :lol:

:cheesy: and ikatoey loaded on his phone :lol:

after all that I will take a nap...

Do you mean a nap after all these posts or after the OP has regaled us with his tales of debauchery and you've had a crafty wank to some tranny clips on your trendy portable device? :huh:

:lol: too funny