Rafa Benitez

smokie36

• 4 weeks later...

Well, after a six month demolition job on the treble winners it looks like he's gone. Using a victory over the mighty Congolese, to go for the back me or sack me, whilst 13 points behind Milan was'nt a very bright move.

Could it be then......back to Anfield. He was there at the weekend and i doubt it was for christmas shopping. They'd luuuuuurve him back, and Woy is the most evil monster in the whole universe.

Could be interesting.............

It would be great to see the Liverpool fans get what they feel they deserve for Xmas.......it would warm my heart almost as much as the mulled wine and mince pies.....:)

They don't deserve relegation do they? :whistling: I know why your made up if he returns to Anfield smokie and its not for the scousers is it. You know Rafa was on our shortlist :o when twitchy takes the England job.

BTW smokie, its 3.20am in the uk.......are you an insomniac?

It would be great to see the Liverpool fans get what they feel they deserve for Xmas.......it would warm my heart almost as much as the mulled wine and mince pies.....:)

They don't deserve relegation do they? :whistling: I know why your made up if he returns to Anfield smokie and its not for the scousers is it. You know Rafa was on our shortlist :o when twitchy takes the England job.

BTW smokie, its 3.20am in the uk.......are you an insomniac?

Capello aint going nowhere I'm happy to reassure you. :D

On call carmine......just finished.....well for the moment.....and at 8am Its bacon butties and mulled vino followed by a Xmas piss up.......its a hard life no? :)

Seriously though, Rafa's style of football has been generally effective as his record shows, but lets face it, it ain't pretty. You know there's no way Tottenham fans would go for it.

I loved his back me or sack me ultimatum to the board at the weekend........only he forgot to get the fans on his side this time. :o

Back to Anfield....where he's revered.....a real scouser....why he even spends his holidays there.....in December!! :o :o

Even Stevie wouldn't do that.....:D

Seriously though, Rafa's style of football has been generally effective as his record shows, but lets face it, it ain't pretty. You know there's no way Tottenham fans would go for it.

I loved his back me or sack me ultimatum to the board at the weekend........only he forgot to get the fans on his side this time. :o

Back to Anfield....where he's revered.....a real scouser....why he even spends his holidays there.....in December!! :o :o

Even Stevie wouldn't do that.....:D

I don't think Woy will be sitting too comfortably knowing he's in Liverpool.

I think the Inter fans were actually quite supportive of him but lets face it, he came out with some very ill advised comments that you really don't do when your side is playing crap. Its also reported in the Guardian that he was far from Moratti's first choice so it was always going to be a hard act to follow.