Any Information On Glitterman

actiondell4

Well was on a baht bus recently,and who went past but the Golden Glitterman.

I shouted out hello,and to my surprise he smiled back and waved.

Seems like a friendly guy.

By the way just getting off the topic a bit,i saw the guy with the macaw bird arguing with some people on beach road last week,probaly about photos.

Anyway getting back on topic,Glitterman,does he own a business of some sort or can i only guess how he gets his income ?

He seems to be a friendly chap,i heard non drinker,non womaniser so i guess he saves money.

No it's not our business if he doesn't want to talk about it. However, he has made himself a public figure by being interviewed in the press, he is under 50 so we know he isn't on a retirement visa, so you can't really blame some people for wondering.

Just from my observations it's the guys who haven't a pot to piss in who are usually the ones nosing into other people's means of living.

Perhaps ye guys could start following him to find out. :rolleyes:

Cheers chaps.

Dominic T.

Edited by appropriate

He is obviously an artiste, or street artist in the case of Pattaya.

Whether he is a budding literary genius, is a matter for debate.

If you wish to know how artists survive, please do some research with your friend google, about various artists throughout history.

You will quickly realise, that he does not care how he survives, so why should we ?

It is all about art, and nothing else.-----

Glitterman should be applauded for his efforts in bringing happiness into Pattaya.

Not sure how he gets his income,i dont know his background either,maybe he has a disability or such,but a friendly guy,thankyou Glitterman.

Edited by actiondell4

One day thre truth will be told. But it maybe more than just coincidence that you never see ex- Wham! 'singer' Andrew Ridgely and Glitterman in the same place at the same time.

No, he's not Andrew Ridgely. Here's what I found on the internet:

Moved to Monaco where he failed at a career as race car driver (he crashed a few times and couldn't find sponsors). Signed with Columbia records in 1990 and did one solo album Son of Albert. He now owns a restaurant called Bar 92.

He married ex-Bananarama singer Keren Woodward and they have a son Thomas.

Here's his latest pic.

post-5869-0-71072300-1290308934_thumb.jp

If you really want to know about Glitterman I suggest you use the search facility on this forum. There have been numerous posts which give some detail of his background though there is a lot of digging involved to find it! I just did a quick search which came up with numerous pages of posts by and about him. It's all there to be found if you have the stomach for it! :rolleyes:

If you really want to know about Glitterman I suggest you use the search facility on this forum. There have been numerous posts which give some detail of his background though there is a lot of digging involved to find it! I just did a quick search which came up with numerous pages of posts by and about him. It's all there to be found if you have the stomach for it! :rolleyes:

Yeah I think I remember this too.

One day thre truth will be told. But it maybe more than just coincidence that you never see ex- Wham! 'singer' Andrew Ridgely and Glitterman in the same place at the same time.

No, he's not Andrew Ridgely. Here's what I found on the internet:

Moved to Monaco where he failed at a career as race car driver (he crashed a few times and couldn't find sponsors). Signed with Columbia records in 1990 and did one solo album Son of Albert. He now owns a restaurant called Bar 92.

He married ex-Bananarama singer Keren Woodward and they have a son Thomas.

Here's his latest pic.

So what you're saying is that there's nothing on him since the early 90s. Keren is handy with the sewing machine and had a penchant for sequins and gold lame frocks when she was in Bananarama. as for Thomas - he followed his Dad's love of speed an now rents jet skis on Jomtien beach.

All it takes is a bit of Googling.

Edited by backfromouterspace

Dont lets forget guys that it is forbidden to post personal information about another member on the forum please see the following rule.

19) Not to post other members' personal details, photos or web site details. Doing so will result in an instant ban.