Fitted Cover For Pickup ..

I am looking for a cover for my 2 door ext cab Toyota Vigo. I have seen some pickups with canvas/plastic material type fitted covers on and am wondering where abouts in Chonburi I can find somewhere that sells them.

I have also seen quite a few pickups with Superlids fitted, they look pretty smart but are they completely removable?

Pointers and suggestions please .. :o

the "superlids" are fibreglass and are attached to the plastic bed liner.

they have a dual opening mechanism , either pivoting from the front of the bed , so they open like a jaw , or they can be opened so that the hood is raised parallel to the bed and to about the height of the cab roof.

they can be fixed open in either position for carrying taller loads , and when closed are lockable. they have a seal like a fridge door to keep the water out when closed.

to remove them you have to unbolt the lid from the struts attached to the plastic bed liner , would probably take 10 minutes to remove , and a good deal longer to re-attach.

they cost between 12k and 20k baht including fitting and painting , depending on the length of the bed.

a company called "top-up" makes them and most of the car accessory workshops will order , paint and fit them.