90 Day Check Mailing Address

The full address has to include the 90 days reference.

This is the address I've been using since they moved:

90 Days Report Section

Immigration Bureau (IMM. DIV.1)

Chalermprakiat Government Complex

120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Rd. Soi 7,

Tungsonghong, Laksi,

Bangkok 10210

Bangkok!

Out by the Don Muang Airport

From an earlier TV posting.

Mac

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/90-Day-Reporting-t358952.html&hl=mail

thaiphoon 2010-04-24

Post #12

90 day reporting should be done at local immigration office. Most immigration offices will accept mail-ins, but a few will not. You cannot mail a 90 day report to Chaeng Wattana unless that is your reporting office. It just appears that Suan Phlu has been replaced with Chaeng Wattana on that webpage and nothing else has been updated to reflect immigration reporting changes that come into effect last year (or the return postage stamp, which is 10 baht)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/90-Days-Report-Delayed-t357454.html&hl=mail

The requirements for mail-ins of 90 day reports are detailed on the immigration website, but have not been updated:

1. Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)

2. Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)

3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)

4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47

5. Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.

Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to ...

Note:

- Immigration is now asking for envelope with 10 baht stamp affixed

- Paperwork should now be sent to your local immigration office. Strongly suggest use EMS to mail-in the paperwork so can track delivery.

- Report must ARRIVE at local immigration office by the due report date (there is no 7 day extension for mail-ins)

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

In Bangkok reporting by mail should be sent to:

IMMIGRATION BUREAU (90 DAYS REGISTRATION)

90 DAYS REPORTING SECTION

Immigration Bureau (Imm. Div. 1)

120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Soi 7

Tungsonghong, Laksi District,

Bangkok 10210

The full address has to include the 90 days reference.

This is the address I've been using since they moved:

90 Days Report Section

Immigration Bureau (IMM. DIV.1)

120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Rd. Soi 7,

Tungsonghong, Laksi,

Bangkok 10210

I just looked at the return address from my last mail-in in a month ago and it is exactly the same as the above address.

Why would anyone do the report in person if their local office allowed mail-ins unless you ahd other business there....

When I first moved to Bangkok they said that you have to do it in person but the website as I recall did not say that so I mailed it in (EMS) without a problem

It is less paperwork to do in person and you know it has been done. Mailing can be more trouble than a quick trip to Immigration; where you can also do your banking in comfort at branches that provide service (other business).

For some of us a quick trip takes a minimum of 4 hrs and no need to visit the Bank these days, I find that everything is available on line or by phone.

It is less paperwork to do in person and you know it has been done. Mailing can be more trouble than a quick trip to Immigration; where you can also do your banking in comfort at branches that provide service (other business).

EMS is quite safe in Thailand and you only need typically to make photocopies once to do it by mail they politely return your copies. So if it takes 10 minutes to make your first set of copies and address and stamp envelopes you are set for the year. Although if you go at the wrong time of the day you may have to wait 10 minutes in line at the post office.

So I think that saying that mailing can be more trouble than a trip to immigration is typically not correct at least in Bangkok. I suppose if you happen to pass by immigration often and parking is available etc it could be in theory easier.

But for me it is close to an hour with no traffic to get to immigration....

Edited by TravelerEastWest