Custom Build Office Tables... Where?

0zz1

The idea is to have 2 sets of 3 tables like in this plan

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6963322&l=8d696fca6b&id=656045571

so those would be 120 degrees angle, perfect for 2 monitor set ups for my home office. Most likely 60cm width and 80+80cm in length. Would like some wood or kind of wood surface with aluminium legs. Round whole in in the middle where the 3 tables connect for cables.

I have not found this shape tables anywhere so need to build those as custom work, but where? addresses / phone numbers / recommendations highly appreciated!

Have you looked into Ban Tawai ? There are many shops down there that do furniture work. Located just before Hong Dong there's a left turn off the ChiangMai - Hong Dong highway (108). There a street sign (in Thai and English) showing Ban Tawai turn left. We had a teak dining set built down there years ago and happy with the results.

I know Bahn Tawai have not looked yet there.... is there any specific that would be specialized in office furnitures?

I just did some measurements and what ever I wrote before was nonsense the correct size would be 120/120w x 60d x 72h

and should pretty much look like this:

clara tables (and storage) by izzydesign

Edited by 0zz1

I know Bahn Tawai have not looked yet there.... is there any specific that would be specialized in office furnitures?

I just did some measurements and what ever I wrote before was nonsense the correct size would be 120/120w x 60d x 72h

and should pretty much look like this:

http://www.flickr.co...ign/3641937027/

Maybe take a Thai translator (wife, girlfriend, gig, etc.) along with your plans drawings and go down there to visit several of the shops for comparison quotes/estimates. I recall someone on here recommending good deals the Lamphun area for custom built furniture as well.

Another recommendation is Siam Gallery located not too far southeast of Airport Plaza. Coordinates: 18°45'32"N 98°58'59"E Wikimapia link.

I had a nice kitchen cabinet custom built there, and I'm very pleased with their work. Pom is the woman who manages the shop; her English is very good. Phone 084-805-4101

Edited by MrBrad