Any Writers Here?

Hi,

I had a look at the fastpencil site. Seems interesting. How long have you been using it? Has it helped you?

I'm thinking of starting to write. I have no real 'aim' as it were, to write a book necessarily, although I do believe I have some ability to tell a story and I have one 'rumbling around' in my brain which seems like the pre-cursor to some kind of activity along those lines.

To me, writing has always appeared, from the outside, to be a rather solitary past-time. When you mention collaboration, what do you have in mind?

Biff

Hi.

For collaboration, I mean, objective criticism, proofreading, shoot ideas. Help each other out, essentially.

I have used fastpencil for about a year.

I am also self-teaching myself Objective C in order to do iOS applications (Iphone, Ipads, etc). May even bypass fastpencil altogether and create an epub file for iBooks, Barnes and Amazon.

If you'd really like writing help, come to the Writers Without Borders meeting on Thursday night, 7 PM, at Koon Mal on Nienamhanem Soi 17. No fees, can listen and/or read your own work. All types of writers welcome, any style, any genre. Good food, great people.

Is that Bangkok? (Doesn't sound like it.) If so can you give directions from say, the nearest BTS station?

If you'd really like writing help, come to the Writers Without Borders meeting on Thursday night, 7 PM, at Koon Mal on Nienamhanem Soi 17. No fees, can listen and/or read your own work. All types of writers welcome, any style, any genre. Good food, great people.

Great! I was wondering if this group still met. I'm glad it is. See you Thursday.

• 1 year later...