Hotel In Nakhon Sawan

Spoonman

I have stayed at the Pimarn in Nakhon Sawan.Difficult to find if you are driving.The reception area and the rooms are a bit ordinary but the rooms are very clean(even if the carpet was a bit wavy and lots of stains)We booked 2 rooms and both were the same.However, for the cheap price the buffet breakfast was excellent and in general its pretty good value for money

I have stayed at the Pimarn in Nakhon Sawan.Difficult to find if you are driving.The reception area and the rooms are a bit ordinary but the rooms are very clean(even if the carpet was a bit wavy and lots of stains)We booked 2 rooms and both were the same.However, for the cheap price the buffet breakfast was excellent and in general its pretty good value for money

I stayed at the Pimarn last week for 850 Baht per night with breakfast, aircon, fridge, TV and balcony. I was very happy with the room and service. There's a country style bar attached behind which had a good band playing Thai covers.

It's off a main road, on the same side as the Nakohn Sawan park, and directly opposite the main bus station. As said above, it can be tricky to find, but it should be well known if you ask for it.