Lost Dog

NALAK

I know dogs are not popular subject but if anybody has seen this dog around the lake area of soi counrty club could you PM me. this is its twin at the sanctuary, identical accept lost dog is male. area coming up soi country club as you come to 7/11 on the right just before the red arch and turning for the lake road. will collect id spotted.

just of a matter of information hopefully neutering about 10m females at the lake on Friday, so as well as feeding and giving meds do try to do some thing posative.

post-53164-87869_thumb.jpg

post-53164-0-08522900-1290431819_thumb.jsorry picture number 2 some reason never came on original post, better picture

i live around there Nalak, i will keep an eye out

you will already know there is a small gang of dogs that hang about opposite the temple and few around the 7-11

they will have been disrupted this weekend with the Loy Kratong celebrations but its likely your dog will have joined them by now

i do hope you find him

good luck

post-53164-0-08522900-1290431819_thumb.jsorry picture number 2 some reason never came on original post, better picture

i live around there Nalak, i will keep an eye out

you will already know there is a small gang of dogs that hang about opposite the temple and few around the 7-11

they will have been disrupted this weekend with the Loy Kratong celebrations but its likely your dog will have joined them by now

i do hope you find him

good luck

thanks will pop down and have a look, my main groups are the ones on the road on the other side of the lake, no houses over there so no problems for anybody.