Buying 2Nd Hand Goods For Bar/Guesthouse. Pattaya

im in process of buying guesthouse in pattaya, 12 rental rooms plus bar and resturaunt, im trying to cut down on prices , i allready have priced all new beds, sofas, fridges, aircons systems for rooms etc, i need to know what company rents pools table ? where i can buy 2nd hand tables /chairs for resturaunt ?

any advice much apppreciated

Along Sukhumvit just before the turning to Phoenix Golf course there's a big second hand warehouse set back from the road.

It's just before the lights and the bend.

thanks mate, but sukumvit is a big road, is it pattaya klang ? thai ? nua? thanks for taking time to respond...need sofa,s chairs. tv,s etc...just wondering is there an auction in pattaya ?

Along Sukhumvit just before the turning to Phoenix Golf course there's a big second hand warehouse set back from the road.

thanks mate, but sukumvit is a big road, is it pattaya klang ? thai ? nua? thanks for taking time to respond...need sofa,s chairs. tv,s etc...just wondering is there an auction in pattaya ?

Try this,

http://www.collingbourne-auctioneers.com/

John is a decent guy.

It's just before teh turning to Pheonix Golf Course, Ban Amphur.

There's an auctioneers in Soi Chaiypruek 2, the soi that the indoor stadium is on.