Builders In Nong Bua Lamphu District

Pilotman

I noticed that there was a thread some 6 years ago from someone wanting to find a relaible builder in Nong Bua Lamphu District. I am in the same position now.

I need a local builder to build in a villiage location on land some 35 km north of Nong Bua Lamphu itself. I am looking for someone reliable and capable of building a cross between western and Thai, not a full Thai design, but neither a full western house seemingly plucked out of Surrey [don't want much do I?].

I am sure someone reading this has been in the same position. A house for the wife and family, that I can stay in for long periods, but not my main house. Some western comforts [aircon , good toilets & bathroom, small swimming pool etc], but don't want to spend a shed load of hard earned cash, especially at the present exchange rate!

Can anyone provide information?

I am looking also. I have had no answers to this question. I did find www.alanthebuilder.com in Surin. He will build in Nong Bua but he says it will make the cost go up.

You can e mail him from the website. Have heard good things. It will be a while before I am ready to build. If you use him, I'd like to hear about it.

Edited by Gonsalviz