I Give Away My Thai Company For Free

Hi guys, I own Thai company limited established in 2004 for purpose of trade and export that registered with Sunbelt Asia. The company has corporate account with Bangkok bank, clean records of taxes and accounting. I hold a work permit as managing director(canceled now) and paid myself a salary. Early next year I will be leaving Thailand, so no need in company anymore. Instead of closing the company down I would like to give it to someone that need one. If anyone interested please contact me by PM. Thank you in advance.

Taking over a company costs you just the same as starting a new one. With a new company you don't get the worry that there is some bad debts or a potential lawsuit out there waiting for a new owner with $. Sunbelt Asia set up my pal with a new company.:jap:

Take out a loan and leave the country....

With "advice" (and attitudes) like this it's no wonder the rest of us honest, hard-working "farang" have such problems obtaining loans, starting businesses, etc. here!!!!!! What a jerk... :realangry:

Take out a loan and leave the country....

With "advice" (and attitudes) like this it's no wonder the rest of us honest, hard-working "farang" have such problems obtaining loans, starting businesses, etc. here!!!!!! What a jerk... :realangry:

Thank you guys for your PM messages, I will start replying them Friday, after talking to Sunbelt regarding what should be needed for the ownership transfer.