Where Do I Buy Rope?

FaxFlora

they have at Naiharn hardware. I saw some about a week ago that gauge.

Where is naiharn hardware exactly?

I tried at Homepro but they only had the thinner types.

Saiyuan near the turnoff to Nai Harn beach. Perhaps also Rawai hardware on Wichit Rd or the big Home Mart store on Chao Fa East. All the rope I see for sale these days is of the synthetic variety.

Plenty of boat shops near boat lagoon/RPM area.

Going on the pic you showed that rope is about 6-8 inch hemp[manila] and the only place ypou may get it would be a boat shop .

We used it for a ''rope obstical'' challenge course as it is grip able and easier on the hands ,unlike synthetic ropes.

Good luck as most people seem to be using synthetics now.

Plenty of boat shops near boat lagoon/RPM area.

Going on the pic you showed that rope is about 6-8 inch hemp[manila] and the only place ypou may get it would be a boat shop .

We used it for a ''rope obstical'' challenge course as it is grip able and easier on the hands ,unlike synthetic ropes.

Good luck as most people seem to be using synthetics now.

Synthetic ropes are easy to find in the marinas, but the rope pictured by OP is most likely to be found in the part of Phuket town with the fishing- and freight boat harbour, close to the ferrys going to Phi-Phi and Krabi.

Any of the ships chandlers, such as Rolly Tasker (as previously mentioned), and Suriphol (opposite Boat Lagoon). Phuketsail also has an 'online' chandlery, where you can source and gain a ballpark price for what you're looking for.