Which Courier Service From Europe?

VocalNeal

I will be getting frequent shipments from Europe (Spain) not urgent and only about 25kgs.

I am still struggling to get actual costs from the big 3

Does anyone import from Europe and know which one gives best service.

FedEx seems to have a list of extras as long as ones arm but still cannot get actual price.

DHL tells me (0n-line) they can pick up 3 times a day but still no price.

UPS seems from initial info to be in the stratosphere as far as price is concerned.

I guess next week I'm going to have to personally go to each one's respective HO starting with UPS because they are less than 1km away.

UPS is easy to work with just call their sales department and tell them how much you will ship and they will setup an import account for you with a discount from the published rates.

They will provide you with a chart showing countries, types of shipping and weights which will tell you the exact prices - very easy.

Probably the same for Fed Ex etc.

Simply call if emails are not getting a response.

UPS is easy to work with just call their sales department and tell them how much you will ship and they will setup an import account for you with a discount from the published rates.

They will provide you with a chart showing countries, types of shipping and weights which will tell you the exact prices - very easy.

Cheers,

UPS Head office is less than 1km away so I'll go there personally.

Cheers,

UPS Head office is less than 1km away so I'll go there personally.

Going there in person is a good idea because although the staff in theory speak English they are not fluent.....

The more you estimate that you will ship teh better the rate will be.