Strange Behavior By Thai Woman

jan1van1hooten

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because thai women are fed up with dirty men in the street asking them out?

Women do not want to be acosted in their daily life, if they want to meet you, they'll go to a pub, bar, club, art exhibit or wherever people join in for discussion. A women walking down the street does not want you to talk to her unless you are a wealthy, educated and are 9/10 physique wise.

If you had any of those quality, you'd know this.

Maybe not in the big cities but in little towns a smile always leads to conversation. Ladies are more than willing to take a minute out to talk. Strangers on a bus will relate their life story at the drop of a hat. Thais are friendly for the most part.

Try this experiment. Ask the clerk at the 7/11 what her name is. Call her by name when you see her. One thing will lead to another.

When you see a woman you like find something about her that is beautiful. Hair, little feet, hands, nails, bracelet, whatever, something, and compliment her on that. You have beautiful eyes. Thai women are really into being complimented. Old, young and in between.

Either you got game or you don't age has nothing to do with it. Having said that most people can learn.

I was getting a massage last Sunday when I noticed the lady masseuse wasn't wearing any knickers under her shorts. I complimented her on her jim and asked why she was not wearing underpants. She said Sunday was jim holiday.

Well one thing led to another, don't you know.

Yes i agree with you but this man definitely does not speak thai, and he lives in a guest house so he's definitely poor and a cheap sexpat in a big city.

Also from your history here you seem like a intelligent nice looking guy(even being old) so even if you accosted her in a cheap guesthouse in Bangkok, you would not give a dirty stalker vibe.

I keep name cards in my pocket and inexpensive but not trashy bracelets in the other pocket. Rarely do stalkers give presents. I never make the first move. Maybe that is the key. You have to let the lady make the first move. You also have to know how to recognize the move. If a uni girl on a song tau

does not have her knees welded together and covered by a purse when sitting opposite you, you are home free.

Marky, you've got ALL the moves.

Women do not want to be acosted in their daily life, if they want to meet you, they'll go to a pub, bar, club, art exhibit or wherever people join in for discussion. A women walking down the street does not want you to talk to her unless you are a wealthy, educated and are 9/10 physique wise.

Maybe not in the big cities but in little towns a smile always leads to conversation. Ladies are more than willing to take a minute out to talk. Strangers on a bus will relate their life story at the drop of a hat. Thais are friendly for the most part.

Try this experiment. Ask the clerk at the 7/11 what her name is. Call her by name when you see her. One thing will lead to another.

When you see a woman you like find something about her that is beautiful. Hair, little feet, hands, nails, bracelet, whatever, something, and compliment her on that. You have beautiful eyes. Thai women are really into being complimented. Old, young and in between.

Either you got game or you don't age has nothing to do with it. Having said that most people can learn.

I was getting a massage last Sunday when I noticed the lady masseuse wasn't wearing any knickers under her shorts. I complimented her on her jim and asked why she was not wearing underpants. She said Sunday was jim holiday.

Complementing a woman on her jim shows you have no game.

Complementing a woman on her jim shows you have no game.

Well pilgrim there a few things in life that you might not have a handle on yet. One of them is Thai women.

Nothing a Thai woman does is by accident. You may think it is a coincidence but it is not. You may think it is happenstance but it is not. You may think she is not thinking but she is.

Every move, every look, every little action is thought about and executed with the precision of a military assault.

A glance, a touch, a smile. Eyes and eyebrows are especially important.

When a Thai women does not wear knickers it is not because she forgot to put them on. When a Thai woman is standing above your head in loose fitting shorts so you can see her jim it is not by chance.

If you choose to act like a blind man and not notice you are foolish. If you choose to act like oaf and grab the said exposed body part you are not a gentleman.

When you get older you may perhaps realize that women age from the neck down. You can realistically compliment an older woman on her jim and retain credibility and truthfulness. This is also a positive reinforcement of her behavior. You will see it again.

If you tell your wife she is good at oral sex you will have oral sex again. If you are mute or negative you will not. If you compliment your significant other on her beauty au natural you will see it again. If you are mute or negative you will not. Up to you.

Like I said either you got game or you don't.

I was going to reply but my first reply to you was negative and I'm in a bad mood today. I apologise

Not my place to judge anyone or their game.

Good luck with you shannanigans

No worries. Take all my posts with a grain of salt anyway.

Yes i agree with you but this man definitely does not speak thai, and he lives in a guest house so he's definitely poor and a cheap sexpat in a big city.

Also from your history here you seem like a intelligent nice looking guy(even being old) so even if you accosted her in a cheap guesthouse in Bangkok, you would not give a dirty stalker vibe.

I keep name cards in my pocket and inexpensive but not trashy bracelets in the other pocket. Rarely do stalkers give presents. I never make the first move. Maybe that is the key. You have to let the lady make the first move. You also have to know how to recognize the move. If a uni girl on a song tau

does not have her knees welded together and covered by a purse when sitting opposite you, you are home free.

'You also have to know how to recognize the move. If a uni girl on a song tau

does not have her knees welded together and covered by a purse when sitting opposite you, you are home free.'

Dude if she just flicks one strand of hair whilst looking anywhere in my direction Im straight over by her side with my hand on her knee only to find out she was just flicking a strand of hair after a hasty retreat :blink:

Thanks for the--ummm--language lesson. Although I'm a dictionary guy with very little in-country language experience, I do have one quibble. Becker's dictionary (page 633) has หำ / hahm as testicles rather than penis. But in fairness, no one ever directly said that หำ / hahm = penis. The only direct reference was to genital organs, and testicles certainly qualify.

P.S. Thanks, Mark, for finally busting out the Thai spelling.

Thanks for the--ummm--language lesson. Although I'm a dictionary guy with very little in-country language experience, I do have one quibble. Becker's dictionary (page 633) has หำ / hahm as testicles rather than penis. But in fairness, no one ever directly said that หำ / hahm = penis. The only direct reference was to genital organs, and testicles certainly qualify.

P.S. Thanks, Mark, for finally busting out the Thai spelling.

All the testicle words I know have egg in them. Like kai hahm.

Why would one need to say nice #### in Thai whilst getting a massage anyway? must have been a very low table or she was very tall.

Table? This is rural Thailand. Thin mattress on the floor.

oh , in that case very appropriate commentary B)

How would you go about complimenting a random woman on her jim anyway:

You: All right luv, nice jim you've got there.

Her: Thanks, I trimmed it myself.

I laughed so hard I cried. Can't you hear Ian saying that?

:lol:

And you would be correct. Some of us Canadians are quite adept at trimming a beaver, and just the other day I offered to trim a neat landing patch into a tiny heart. She thought it was a good idea.. :)