For Those Who Forgot

NALAK

A bit confusing when your pictures were taken near Pattaya not so long ago, noticing the high rise buildings in the distance.

Why post them on the Samui forum? :unsure:

There are still parts with deserted beaches on Samui although not cleaned every day.

LaoPo

well it does look nice when uploader works

it lokks so boreding the photos. no peaches, no bars. how muc sitting on a deserted bach csn u do. u would end up talking ro cocnuts ayer a while

The return of Wilson.

A bit confusing when your pictures were taken near Pattaya not so long ago, noticing the high rise buildings in the distance.

There are still parts with deserted beaches on Samui although not cleaned every day.

LaoPo

taken 2 days as ex long term Saui resident i just had a thought how Samui used to be about 15 years ago. i can only think of 1 place in samui where the road is allowed to run along side the ocean and thats Nathon, something that seems unique to Samui. strange a small village like this has 10-12 beach cleaners a day, no development on the beach area and i think of the way the area between bohput and ban rak and its been developed to hel_l. not confusing to me its an example of how to do things correctly, to keep beach areas how they should be.

it lokks so boreding the photos. no peaches, no bars. how muc sitting on a deserted bach csn u do. u would end up talking ro cocnuts ayer a while

let me know what youve had i will have a pint of it next time i go out. must be good stuff, and if i remember correctly you are native English speaker.:burp::cheesy:

the raod does border the beach correct, peaches not usually found growing near beaches in Thailand, muc well thats soil not sand, bach great musisian and composer,csn apparantly large furniture store in states well chain of, cocnuts usually found between gentlemens legs, ayer sound a bit like geordie to me. hope thats your post translated correctly

LaoPo

i can only think of 1 place in samui where the road is allowed to run along side the ocean and thats Nathon, something that seems unique to Samui.

Ban Rak, lovely stretch of Road there..

Also Chaweng Noi..

let me know what youve had i will have a pint of it next time i go out. must be good stuff, and if i remember correctly you are native English speaker.:burp::cheesy:

the raod does border the beach correct, peaches not usually found growing near beaches in Thailand, muc well thats soil not sand, bach great musisian and composer,csn apparantly large furniture store in states well chain of, cocnuts usually found between gentlemens legs, ayer sound a bit like geordie to me. hope thats your post translated correctly

"the raod does border the beach correct, peaches not usually found growing near beaches in Thailand, muc well thats soil not sand, bach great musisian and composer,csn apparantly large furniture store in states well chain of, cocnuts usually found between gentlemens legs, ayer sound a bit like geordie to me. hope thats your post translated correctly"

there u go u r catching on .)

last night i worte it at about 2 am and all the lights were out.

hope people can read between the lines as my interent connection is shit and sometimes i lose large post sure to this crap usb card lol

LaoPo

taken 2 days as ex long term Saui resident i just had a thought how Samui used to be about 15 years ago. i can only think of 1 place in samui where the road is allowed to run along side the ocean and thats Nathon, something that seems unique to Samui. strange a small village like this has 10-12 beach cleaners a day, no development on the beach area and i think of the way the area between bohput and ban rak and its been developed to hel_l. not confusing to me its an example of how to do things correctly, to keep beach areas how they should be.

yes the beaches are samuis main treasure they must be taken care of. i do wish those beach sellers would keep a lower profil. i have no problem with them selling ice cream and what every. it is when u r asleep or sun bathing and u really do not want to be bothered and they wake u up. again and again.

i mean we know where they are. they can stand in a spot with there prices and pictures up high. we can go to them.

i think that is the number 1thing that reuins samuis beaches. the 2nd is the rubbish

ps and the rubbish they sell :D

Erm ... Large C is actually a 100% native English speaker. It's just that as an English writer it's his second language ...

Erm ... Large C is actually a 100% native English speaker. It's just that as an English writer it's his second language ...

how do u know i am an english.

i am thinking of remaking my self as a thai. given up with the english. going to start new in thailand. be fleut in thai reading and writing. make a ghost writer out of me yet and what a place to start. Thailand.)