Top Tips - Viz....

StreetCowboy

There are loads of entertaining tips on living in Thailand, some of which may even have been meant with honestly helpful intentions (but let's not set the bar too high!)

I've set up this thread so that we can post links to them, wherever we find them, lest they be lost to posterity....

SC

new arrivals to thailand - avoid the heartache and confusion of going through the painful realisation that the bar-girl you have foolishly fallen in love with and married is only after your money. simply enter the first bar-beer you come across when you arrive in thailand and give your life savings to the first girl to call you handsum man. then get on the next plane home and resume your normal existance - poorer, but emotionally unscathed.

Edited by joe ekkamai

• 7 months later...

Office workers. Avoid distractions of pretty girls from your important paperwork by

making "blinkers" out of two Post-It note stickers, one stuck to each

temple.

:lol::lol::lol: Just one question; what's the defrost rate of an averaged

size pea….Under friction?

High protein pea soup anyone.

Edited by Tonto21

• 8 months later...

Gentlemen, a tip on cleaning your underwear to reduce environmental damage

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/543904-racism-against-farangs/page__view__findpost__p__5172229

...I find by it's best to turn them inside out once a fortnight and then by the time you come to turn them again the friction caused by your undercrackers rubbing against your trousers has eroded the skidmarks.

Plus with Songkran coming up I'll wear a different pair every day on my head and get a free wash