Iran says U.S. attack option is a 'joke'

News_Editor

There is only one problem in the Middle East and that's Israel.

Iran is only doing what it has to in order to survive Israeli and American aggression.

Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed How and Why America was Attacked

In May 1993 Sharon had proposed at the Likud

Convention that: "Israel should adopt the 'Biblical borders' concept as its

official policy. There were rather few objections to this proposal, either in the Likud or outside it, and all were based on pragmatic grounds. The most far-reaching interpretation of these borders include the following areas: "in the south, all of Sinai and a part of northern Egypt up to the environs of Cairo; in the east, all of Jordan and a large chunk of Saudi Arabia, all of Kuwait and a part of Iraq south of the Euphrates; in the north, all of Lebanon and all of Syria together with a huge part of Turkey (up to lake Van); and in the west, Cyprus.

As if to corroborate, the Washington Times reported in April 2002, during the Israeli invasion of the Occupied Territories, that Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres confirmed Sharon's "plan calling for Israel to annex 50 percent of land in the West Bank." The existence of the plan was originally "disclosed by Ephraim Sneh, the Israeli transport minister," who observed that the annexation plan is "incompatible with a two-state solution," and thus designed to block the emergence of a viable independent Palestinian state.

As we go to press, Sharon is indulging in open warfare in the West Bank

with plans to annex half of it, evidently intending to eventually "transfer"

ethnically cleanse – a large fraction of the population. Yet Israeli media

present this as a "humane" action, because their foot soldiers risked their

lives in action, rather than dropping daisy-cutters. Thus, America's wanton use of overwhelming firepower is an encouragement and an alibi to the world's war criminals, of every stripe.

Would you care to explain or perhaps show some examples of Israeli threat to Iran or Israeli aggression towards Iran.

While you at it, could you kindly explain what are the reasons for Iran wanting to wipe out Israel completely?

Considering that all the rubbish you had written does not even mention Iran at all.

Israel is a threat to the entire Middle East, do you think that if Israel extends its borders as Sharon wants this would not pose a threat to Iran.

Israel’s stockpile of nuclear weapons and its record of aggression against the Palestinian people and other countries in the region make Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons defensible.

If you want a nuclear free Middle East then start with Israel not Iran.

They say Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, but before Israel came along we had no enemies in the Middle East.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iran is only doing what it has to in order to survive Israeli and American aggression.

official policy. There were rather few objections to this proposal, either in the Likud or outside it, and all were based on pragmatic grounds. The most far-reaching interpretation of these borders include the following areas: "in the south, all of Sinai and a part of northern Egypt up to the environs of Cairo; in the east, all of Jordan and a large chunk of Saudi Arabia, all of Kuwait and a part of Iraq south of the Euphrates; in the north, all of Lebanon and all of Syria together with a huge part of Turkey (up to lake Van); and in the west, Cyprus.

As if to corroborate, the Washington Times reported in April 2002, during the Israeli invasion of the Occupied Territories, that Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres confirmed Sharon's "plan calling for Israel to annex 50 percent of land in the West Bank." The existence of the plan was originally "disclosed by Ephraim Sneh, the Israeli transport minister," who observed that the annexation plan is "incompatible with a two-state solution," and thus designed to block the emergence of a viable independent Palestinian state.

lives in action, rather than dropping daisy-cutters. Thus, America's wanton use of overwhelming firepower is an encouragement and an alibi to the world's war criminals, of every stripe.

Would you care to explain or perhaps show some examples of Israeli threat to Iran or Israeli aggression towards Iran.

While you at it, could you kindly explain what are the reasons for Iran wanting to wipe out Israel completely?

Considering that all the rubbish you had written does not even mention Iran at all.

Israel is a threat to the entire Middle East, do you think that if Israel extends its borders as Sharon wants this would not pose a threat to Iran.

Israel's stockpile of nuclear weapons and its record of aggression against the Palestinian people and other countries in the region make Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons defensible.

They say Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, but before Israel came along we had no enemies in the Middle East.

You have yet to show any evidence, link or anything of a kind related to Israel being a threat to Iran.

This thread is not about middle east or Palestinians. This thread is about Iran.

You have made a post that Israel is a threat to Iran and is an aggressor, please support your claim with evidence

Israel's stockpile of nuclear weapons and its record of aggression against the Palestinian people and other countries in the region make Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons defensible.

You have yet to show any evidence, link or anything of a kind related to Israel being a threat to Iran.

This thread is not about middle east or Palestinians. This thread is about Iran.

You have made a post that Israel is a threat to Iran and is an aggressor, please support your claim with evidence

Do you read the newspapers

Funny you mention that, but yes i do and i am yet to read any where Israel was a threat to Iran or an aggressor to Iran. Furthermore, i am yet to read somewhere where Israel threatened to use its nukes against Palestine or any other country. I also do not recall reading anything about Sharons biblical borders to which you referred.

So for the 3rd time, i am asking you, could you please provide a link to support your post that Israel is a threat to Iran? or Israel wants Iranian land? or Israel threatening to use nukes against anyone?or Israel is an aggressor or a threat to Iran?or Israel making a statement wanting to wipe out Iran from this planet.

Funny you mention that, but yes i do and i am yet to read any where Israel was a threat to Iran or an aggressor to Iran. Furthermore, i am yet to read somewhere where Israel threatened to use its nukes against Palestine or any other country. I also do not recall reading anything about Sharons biblical borders to which you referred.

So for the 3rd time, i am asking you, could you please provide a link to support your post that Israel is a threat to Iran? or Israel wants Iranian land? or Israel threatening to use nukes against anyone?or Israel is an aggressor or a threat to Iran?or Israel making a statement wanting to wipe out Iran from this planet.

Are you a member of AIPAC, you'r defence of Israel is dogmatic

I do not think its relevant what organization i am a member of, what is relevant is you making the most ridiculous statements, and yet you can not provide even 1 link to support your posts. Which sadly, really does not work in your favor at all or in favor of your baseless opinions.Perhaps its time to stop trying to prove yet another baseless and useless point.

Israel warned strike on Iran was viable until end of 2010

2010-11-29 05:44:40 GMT+7 (ICT)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- Israeli defense minister Ehud Barack told American officials in June 2009 that there was a window of "between six and 18 months from now in which stopping Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons might still be viable," according to U.S. diplomatic cables revealed by WikiLeaks.

Then Barack said that after the end of 2010, "any military solution would result in unacceptable collateral damage".

I do not think its relevant what organization i am a member of, what is relevant is you making the most ridiculous statements, and yet you can not provide even 1 link to support your posts. Which sadly, really does not work in your favor at all or in favor of your baseless opinions.Perhaps its time to stop trying to prove yet another baseless and useless point.

Yes it is relevant what organization's you are a member of. I find you’re demands of proof arrogant.

In Middle East affairs America is an Israli puppet,

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

Destroying their nuclear weapons capability does not threaten the country of Iran and they have signed agreements not to make nuclear bombs, so should have no objections. :rolleyes:

I do not even know what AIPAC is, but kuffki's posts are historically accurate which is more than I can say for most of the posters that he is debating. ;)

Well, he believes that Moses and Abraham are historical persons, yes these dudes from the bible, and his latest 'accuracy' was to claim that ceramic guns really exist and are not just a myth.

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

This is well known as a false quote that is touted on racist sites all over the Internet.

It does not belong on Thai Visa. :bah:

Edited by Ulysses G.

2010-11-29 05:44:40 GMT+7 (ICT)

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- Israeli defense minister Ehud Barack told American officials in June 2009 that there was a window of "between six and 18 months from now in which stopping Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons might still be viable," according to U.S. diplomatic cables revealed by WikiLeaks.

Then Barack said that after the end of 2010, "any military solution would result in unacceptable collateral damage".

http://www.thaivisa....il-end-of-2010/

Excellent point, have you read it yourself?

A strike on Iran to stop acquiring nukes, which is a response to Iranian threat of wiping out Israel. It is a defensive statement rather then an offensive.

Destroying their nuclear weapons capability does not threaten the country of Iran and they have signed agreements not to make nuclear bombs, so should have no objections. :rolleyes:

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty? Well, Israel isn't part of it and didn't sign it nor has Israel any legitimacy to launch a strike and destroy what they suspect could be maybe a a-bomb production facility in Iran. That would be of course an act of aggression.

I do not even know what AIPAC is, but kuffki's posts are historically accurate which is more than I can say for most of the posters that he is debating. ;)

Well, he believes that Moses and Abraham are historical persons, yes these dudes from the bible, and his latest 'accuracy' was to claim that ceramic guns really exist and are not just a myth.

Firstly, could you please provide a link to where i made a post about Moses and Abraham, secondly i suggest you go back to the thread about ceramic gun and read little more where you will find the evidence for ceramic gun.

and thirdly try to stay on topic.

The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty? Well, Israel isn't part of it and didn't sign it nor has Israel any legitimacy to launch a strike and destroy what they suspect could be maybe a a-bomb production facility in Iran. That would be of course an act of aggression.

DUH, If Iran constantly making a threat of wiping out Israel, how is it an act of aggression for Israel to defend itself against such an enemy?

and here older 'news'. There you get the use of nuclear weapons...

January 7, 2007

Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear “bunker-busters”, according to several Israeli military sources.

The attack would be the first with nuclear weapons since 1945, when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Israeli weapons would each have a force equivalent to one-fifteenth of the Hiroshima bomb.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article1290331.ece

Only if they were not continually being threatened. :whistling:

Yes it is relevant what organization's you are a member of. I find you're demands of proof arrogant.

LOL, well now that you had posted more rubbish, can you please provide a link, an actual link.

For the 4th time, please provide link where Israel presents threat to Iran or wants Iranian land( as you had claimed earlier) or showing any aggression to Iran, also provide link where Israel threatened to use nukes against anyone.

IAP news who the hell are they? can you not find little more credible source? i am sure news of this kind would made the news with the big boys like BBC or CNN.

How about that same article but in Hebrew just for verificationrolleyes.gif

And lastly perhaps you forgotten but its year 2010 almost 2011, so what eventuated from this(assuming its true) in the past 10 years?

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

EVERY country makes up possible battle plans, but they do not often actually use them. :lol:

Nor do they go public and threaten to wipe out the entire country including all its population.

Well that puts him in good company with most muslims as it is a tenet of their faith that Abraham was a real person. Moses is also accepted. You do know what the Dome of the Rock is right? After the Muslims destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem, they erected a mosque over the rock where Abraham is believed to have offered his son in sacrifice. Instead he circumcised his son. Both the muslim and jewish faiths (and Christian) accept that. The reason there is a western wall in Jerusalem is because that was the remaining wall of the Temple after the Muslims had destroyed the Jewish temple. The Iranians also accept Abraham and Moses. They all agree. They do not dispute this. What's your point?

and here older 'news'. There you get the use of nuclear weapons...

January 7, 2007

Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear "bunker-busters", according to several Israeli military sources.

The attack would be the first with nuclear weapons since 1945, when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Israeli weapons would each have a force equivalent to one-fifteenth of the Hiroshima bomb.

http://www.timesonli...icle1290331.ece

Again in self defence and if you read your post , you will note the words and let me emphasize it for you "Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear "bunker-busters",

Israel is not planning to nuke Iran and its people.

Edited by kuffki

Well that puts him in good company with most muslims as it is a tenet of their faith that Abraham was a real person. Moses is also accepted. You do know what the Dome of the Rock is right? After the Muslims destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem, they erected a mosque over the rock where Abraham is believed to have offered his son in sacrifice. Instead he circumcised his son. Both the muslim and jewish faiths (and Christian) accept that. The reason there is a western wall in Jerusalem is because that was the remaining wall of the Temple after the Muslims had destroyed the Jewish temple. The Iranians also accept Abraham and Moses. They all agree. They do not dispute this. What's your point?

He does not have one as usual, i am just waiting for the "yawns" and more rubbish

DUH, If Iran constantly making a threat of wiping out Israel, how is it an act of aggression for Israel to defend itself against such an enemy?

That is a mistranslation and often repeated propaganda lie.

If Iran is ready to talk, the US must do so unconditionally

It is absurd to demand that Tehran should have made concessions before sitting down with the Americans

It is 50 years since the greatest misquotation of the cold war. At a Kremlin reception for western ambassadors in 1956, the Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announced: "We will bury you." Those four words were seized on by American hawks as proof of aggressive Soviet intent.

Doves who pointed out that the full quotation gave a less threatening message were drowned out. Khrushchev had actually said: "Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you." It was a harmless boast about socialism's eventual victory in the ideological competition with capitalism. He was not talking about war.

Now we face a similar propaganda distortion of remarks by Iran's president. Ask anyone in Washington, London or Tel Aviv if they can cite any phrase uttered by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the chances are high they will say he wants Israel "wiped off the map".

Again it is four short words, though the distortion is worse than in the Khrushchev case. The remarks are not out of context. They are wrong, pure and simple. Ahmadinejad never said them. Farsi speakers have pointed out that he was mistranslated.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2006/jun/02/comment.usa

That is a mistranslation and often repeated propaganda lie.

If Iran is ready to talk, the US must do so unconditionally

It is absurd to demand that Tehran should have made concessions before sitting down with the Americans

It is 50 years since the greatest misquotation of the cold war. At a Kremlin reception for western ambassadors in 1956, the Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev announced: "We will bury you." Those four words were seized on by American hawks as proof of aggressive Soviet intent.

Doves who pointed out that the full quotation gave a less threatening message were drowned out. Khrushchev had actually said: "Whether you like it or not, history is on our side. We will bury you." It was a harmless boast about socialism's eventual victory in the ideological competition with capitalism. He was not talking about war.

Now we face a similar propaganda distortion of remarks by Iran's president. Ask anyone in Washington, London or Tel Aviv if they can cite any phrase uttered by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the chances are high they will say he wants Israel "wiped off the map".

Again it is four short words, though the distortion is worse than in the Khrushchev case. The remarks are not out of context. They are wrong, pure and simple. Ahmadinejad never said them. Farsi speakers have pointed out that he was mistranslated.

http://www.guardian..../02/comment.usa

LMAO, Now some more Russian propaganda!!!

is there anything else USA should do to please Iran? because Iran is readyblink.gif