Strange Word Needing Translating

indolent

I got a text message from a friend with the word "โครต" in it. Preceeded by รัก (love). I haven't been able to get anyone to อธิบาย what it means to my satisfaction.

The sender is a teenager if that helps with how the word is used :o

I got a text message from a friend with the word "โครต" in it. Preceeded by รัก (love). I haven't been able to get anyone to อธิบาย what it means to my satisfaction.

The sender is a teenager if that helps with how the word is used  :o

โครต is a spelling error for โคตร. รักโคตร seems a common enough collocation (44 google hits) , and appears to means 'love very very much'. It seems entirely appropriate for a teenager to say!

The sender is a teenager if that helps with how the word is used  :D

โครต is a spelling error for โคตร. รักโคตร seems a common enough collocation (44 google hits) , and appears to means 'love very very much'. It seems entirely appropriate for a teenager to say!

Aargh! Spelling mistake! That's what threw the whole thing off. I asked someone (who must have noticed the mistake and not told me) and got the "ancestor; origin; source; family; race; lineage; pedigree; descent" definition which didn't make much sence. Why would she love my ancestry...

Anyway thanks for clearing that up! :o

The sender is a teenager if that helps with how the word is used  :D

Aargh! Spelling mistake! That's what threw the whole thing off. I asked someone (who must have noticed the mistake and not told me) and got the "ancestor; origin; source; family; race; lineage; pedigree; descent" definition which didn't make much sence. Why would she love my ancestry...

Anyway thanks for clearing that up! :o

To emphasize the word, sounds like f ****ing. F*****ing cute, Kote narak, Kote aroy, Kote ruai = f****ing rich. :D or you can say Pasa thai kot yak loei...Thai language is f*****ing difficult. :D